Ted Nugent on Gun Control

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

'I don't like REPEAT offenders, I like DEAD offenders.'

Out-freakin-standing!

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Absolutely phenomenal. Spectacular. There aren't words sufficient to say how great this is.

He's right. I can't believe gun control is even a discussion point in our "free" country.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's funny. I replied to the guy who sent it to me that "I don't have to words to express how much I enjoyed that".:thumb:

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The point that he EMPHATICALLY drives home is why should WE (as a free people and what are constitution guarrantees us) let someone else dictate how we are to defend ourselves. He is absolutely 100% correct and any form of gun control should be challenged to the highest level.

BTW, did you happen to notice the little geek moderator? He looked like he wanted to debate Nugent on the issue, but he appeared to be a little intimidated. :hihi:

6. titoabad1

titoabad1 Contributing Member

Wish I could find a link but can't. I watched him interviewed by a frenchman who asked him what thoughts were going through a deer's head just before it was shot by a hunter. The frenchman said something like:

Do you think a deer looks at you and thinks is he my friend or is he an enemy?

Nugent replies:

Deer aren't that intelligent all they can think is: What am I gonna eat next? Who am I gonna screw next? And if something attacks me can I run fast enough to get away! It sort of reminds me of you frenchman.

The interview ended immediately.:lol:

1 person likes this.
  7. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Still haven't figured out how or why but I receive a subscription to a Texas fish and game magazine (can't remember the exact name). Nugent is the bowhunting editor and writes a monthly column. He is typically over the top on gun control, hunting rights, etc. He's also funny.

8. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

My favorite Nugent gun conversation from Howard Stern show on E! a few years ago. Went something like this:

Nugent: Last month I was in Africa out in the wild and I had a beautiful bull elephant in my sights and......<interruption by Stern>

Stern: Aren't those endangered?

Nugent: This one was!

lmao! Love that guy.

:lol:

1 person likes this.
  9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Ok I love his anti-gun control stance, and I am pro-hunting big time, but killing critically endangered animals is not cool.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Um....Supa? I think he meant that particular animal was critically endangered, as in "it's endangered because I'm about to kill it." At least that's what I hope he meant. From what I know of Nugent, he's a pretty big proponent of wildlife preservation, like most responsible hunters.