Temple Wildcats vs. Belton Tigers ESPNU Thurs. 11/29 7pm

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TIGERS>sooners, Oct 28, 2009.

1. TIGERS>sooners

TIGERS>sooners Founding Member

BTW. We will all get a chance to see Lache Seastrunk in action as the Belton Tigers host the Temple Wildcats.

2. tigerfan1974

tigerfan1974 Veteran Member

Thanks, just autotuned it.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Just a heads up the date should be 10/29.

So look for him on TV tonight...

4. tigerfan1974

Really wasn't impressed. Didn't seem to run hard at all, got run down and seemed to get tackled very easy. I was looking for a kid a lot more explosive. I wonder if he was a little dinged up.

5. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Temple doesn't have the best offensive line in the world, from what I could see. But I still saw flashes of things to come with Seastrunk, specifically his acceleration. I Tivo'd it, so I'll get to watch the whole game (in FF) later this weekend. I only watched about 15 minutes of the first half.

6. BassMan

BassMan Freshman

Totally agree tigerfan. I live here in Round Rock, TX about 45 mins south of temple. I haven't been overwhelmed by his talent up to this point. Now, that could change, but for right now, I like more of what I've seen/heard of Alfred Blue.

7. tigerfan1974

You ever been to a movie that was all hyped up and even though it was a good movie, you left disappointed. 5*, 6.1 rating, #1 RB (Rivals). I left disappointed. Maybe it was the hype and my expectations were exaggerated.

8. Hambone0920

Hambone0920 Freshman

I watched the whole game and I first thought that he did not look impressive. After time to soak it in I believe he is going to be very good. The offense that Temple runs is extremely boring. Basically all the runs that Lache ran were counters and sweeps that were between the guard and tackle. With his speed and moves it blows my mind that they don't try and get him into space and use his abilities.

And yes the offensive line was not very good and definitly giving up some lbs to Belton's defensive front.

9. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Ash, the Belton Quarterback looked pretty good.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I wasn't expecting much based on his season so far. Word is the head coach is gone after this year because he refuses to budge on the way he runs the offense when it is not working. Line blows.

One positive is that he follows his blockers really well.