Tenn is not even bringing a full traveling squad.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bud Lee, Sep 28, 2010.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Apparently the definition of blow out has changed. I would call the MSU and Vandy wins blow outs, but I'm stupid.

2. LSUFAN910

LSUFAN910 Founding Member

True. Losing is what we would have done if our special teams and defense did not bail us out.. I wish that we could see Lee on at LEAST 2 drives to see if he can throw the ball and help the offense produce.

3. WinnfieldTiger

WinnfieldTiger Founding Member

Exactly my thoughts. Dooley is a good coach, he'll have his bunch as ready as they can be with the talent they have. He's familiar with LSU, the crowd, the noise, and he almost beat us last year with a far inferior team.

I pray we're ready and don't have the attitude UT will roll over, they won't.

4. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

Tennessee papers are reporting that Tuesday's practice was the best the Vols have had all season. Being stuck in Orange land, I've watched them play a good bit and they aren't going to be a push over.

5. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

It was a close game, and they took the lead at the end of the half 13-10, but I wouldn't say they almost beat us. We outscored them 14-3 in the second half for a 24-16 win.

Why was the game so close? LSU QB play. He was 7-22 for 105 yards. Sadly familiar.

It was all Lee, JJ didn't play.