The #1 Quarterback

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Feb 8, 2004.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

LSU has the best back qb or at least he has taken more snaps than any other back-up is he the #1 QB . We know how well he can move the team . These tiger tracks lead to a National Championship GEAUX TIGERS !!!

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I am starting to wonder about you MSULLY. At least do the dawn paw prints in gold or purple not the disgusting Orange!!!

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

He's a closet Clemson fan.

4. he's a 'tater' as the gamecocks call them (Clemson fans) on the SC boards

5. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

I was starting to think he's an Auburnite.

6. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

You know when I analyze last season's offense I see a wide receiver core that was second to none in the country, I see just really outstanding running backs, and I see one of the best most experienced offensive lines we ever had at LSU. So why did we not score more points last season? I believe it was because of our quarterbacks. I believe our quarterback play last season was the weakest link on our offense. Hence, I'm wishing and hoping that one of the two young quarterbacks can come in and significantly improve the production of the position next season. If that happens, look out Orange Bowl because here we come.

7. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

I thought he was a TN fan, but the orange paw prints do make you think Auburn or Clemson. What does his statement mean anyway?