The Burning Question (article on the QBs)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Carface, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

Rest of article at the link: http://www.tigerweekly.com/article2684.html

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Question for the guy who wrote this article: Is the question, "Who will be LSU's starting QB, JaMarcus Russell or Matt Flynn?" truly a *burning* question if, say, 98% of the people not named Flynn who follow LSU football think Russell's a lock for the starting job?

I mean, that's almost on par with the "Is the sky tomorrow going to be blue?" kind of "burning question". Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I've yet to see or hear anyone say, "You know, that JaMarcus is a long shot to be the starter this fall" near as often as you're seeing people ask, "Who's going to be the backup: Perrilloux of Flynn?"

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

one thing is certain is as soon as one sucks one weekend, the other will be the new saviour. And the white boy underdogs will always hold a special place in most coonasses hearts. its some innate thing where you pull for someone you think you relate to more based on color, height, size or whatever.

Moreso in hoops. I always pull for whitey on the court. I couldnt care less about whitey flynn though. Id prefer to see JM's talents develop.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Carface, I here annoit you "Sir. Poster of Reveille & Tiger Weekly Articles"

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

Thank ye kind sir. I've got my finger on the pulse of the student media.

:hihi: