Politics The fundamental corruption of current politics

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@kcal see my response above....except you may need more meds.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so much for trying to have a discussion without rancor

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not an excuse. You lauded the fact that world leaders snickered about Trump behind his back yet blast Trump when he tweets.

Get a grip...

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Trumpawns
    I always chuckle (sometimes guffaw) when the Trumpawns wring their hands over ‘Trump-haters’ as if Trump and hatred should never occupy the same conversational space. When in fact no one approaches Trump’s capacity to distribute hatred to both the deserving and undeserving even to the point of stupidity. The karma element is that If he wasn't so prideful about being an asshole a lot of his problems would be diminished. And please make me laugh harder by responding with ‘He’s JUST a poor, misunderstood, abused, sensitive, counter puncher!! That's a crock of shit because he almost always throws the first punch; and enjoys throwing it even more if it’s a sucker punch.

Do you really think that America's economy being up means he's 'Presidential'? So i guess you also think Billy-Blue-Dress-Clinton was Presidential. Or do you agree with me that he was a dog turd with legs?

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I said nothing of the sort to the effect of "counter Punch".

However, the point remains, if talking shit is bad, does it matter if you say it first or in response?

The answer is no. Which is why a revenge murder is still...... murder.

You guys, I believe, miss the point with Trump. Call me a pawn, whatever, that is an emotional appeal.

Trump is a necessary evil I 100% support. Slice it how you want. You can take your morals to bed with you because in this fight, they mean nothing.

Power trumps all (pun intended). Morals, self worth, ideologues; it is all meaningless in this game.

I said it as far back in 2016 that Trump was a catalyst. I was correct. Whether by his own treachery or by his own stupidity, it does not matter. He has 100% exposed the deep state power and all of you should thank him for it.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No I noted that as an example of the lack of respect other leaders have for him. It’s a sad note not something to cheer

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You think everyone is going to like the guy?

Trump is slinging is dick and people dont like it. OH FUCKING WELL..

Meanwhile, he is getting shit done and making China bend the knee.

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

It absolutely matters who expresses hate first, or throws the first punch, or commits the first murder as opposed to who is the responder to each of those acts. As an extreme example, if what you say is true it means there is an equivalency between Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor and Doolittle’s raid on Tokyo. The point is that when any two acts of aggression or violence are linked and they are equivalent, its the initial act that is considered the most egregious.

I also disagree with your implication that power without morals is a necessary thing. Morals and conscience are critical to everything that matters. Power consolidated into a person or small group of people who are unrestrained by morals or conscience is a combination common to history’s greatest atrocities. Many people in these situations think they are or were doing good stuff. Hitler thought he was making the world a better place without Jews; some slave owners thought the whip would make a better plantation and all would benefit. The more power a person has, the more important are the internal tools of self-restraint; morals and conscience.

As for the deep state; I don’t feel like I learned anything new from Trump and I don’t think many others have either. Although I know they think they have. It feels more like people have attached a new label to an old ghost without first defining what it is and what it means. Like always, the country is still being run by the wealthy individuals and corporations. And there is good and bad in that. But Trumps not an outsider to that group; he’s an insider. Meet the new boss; same as the old boss; just from a different wing of the club.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Try again I
    oh yeah he’s got the Chinese right where he wants them. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-idUSKBN1YL1LF
    T
    wo points. First it’s likely no deal is done. Second if there is a deal it will be at best status quo ante