Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

News The Last Round You Will Ever Need

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by TigerBill661, Feb 1, 2014.

1. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter!

Wow, I'd buy um up fast, I bet they will be banned shortly!
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon

A semi-jacketed hollow point does all the damage I need. This fancy dum-dum is bound to be expensive.
  4. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

If you only need 1 - what does cost matter? :D
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Perhaps. And why high-capacity magazines? You only need one. :D
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Maybe there are a whole lot of one's that need taken down. This is no longer Barney's Mayberry amigo :D
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

No doubt. They banned black talons and they expanded before penetration, so this obvious does a lot more damage. If you want them, get them ASAP. :D
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Agreed! And as a handloader, I'm quite happy with either my Hornady XTPs or Remington Golden Sabers. I'll bet that these fancy new ones would be too pricey for my tastes.

Gimmicks abound.

Thanks for posting, TB661.
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

Well, they're definitely not for target practice, but if I'm in a bad enough situation to where I have to pull the trigger, I want something that's going to do as much damage as possible. Not that a hollow point won't do the trick, but these fuckers don't even expand until they penetrate. You may see it as a gimmick, but it's a devastating one.
  10. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Wow, and when they come out with an exploding round with ricin poison shrapnel, cobalt radiation core, and it plays James Brown singing I Feel Good . . . then we'll all have to own a box of them. I mean, how can we call ourselves a man without it?

Just fucking with you, fanatic. We've been drinking whiskey since the LSU basketball game. :D
    gynojunkie likes this.