The Lyin' King

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

LeBron goes back to Cleveland tonight to face his old team. The talking heads are saying that their will be things thrown at LeBron, etc.

I would love to see LeBron get clocked in the head with a beer bottle, but I don't think that it will happen.

The "Lyin' King" and "Qwitness" shirts are selling like hotcakes for this event.

I have class tonight so I won't get to see the game.

Anyone watching?

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Definitely watching. Wouldn't miss this for the world.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I wonder if he is going to do the powder thingy.

4. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

This is probably the only regular season game I've ever been excited about seeing, simply because it will be more interesting to see what the fans do.

5. LaSalleAve

I agree Mr. Cuse Tiger dude.

To be honest, with the NBA suspending players for arguing calls, I probably will not watch any NBA until the playoffs. And that's only if the Mavs make it.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

38 pts in 3 qtrs of play, I'd have to say the media pressure and fan hatred had zero effect on him. Other than it may have motivated him to come out and put on ine of his best performances of the season.

7. LaSalleAve

not to mention the Cavs really suck.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Jeez...continue the greatness for myself? The guy is so stuck on himself it isn't even funny. Good luck with that championship, dude. They are not won by one man...

9. LaSalleAve

I think that was evident, when his decision to leave had a show for itself and was called "the decision" then he said, "i'm taking my talents to south beach"

And then that stupid Nike commercial. What should I do? You should shut the F up and play basketball Lebron. You may be a great player, but right now, you are Karl Malone. If you don't win a championship, you will be another footnote.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I didn't understand the whole 'Lyin' King' t-shirt. I don't recall him ever lying to them did he? It's not like he said he was gonna stay, then do a 180 during the televised special. I have no problem with him leaving Cleveland. The only problem I have with it is televising his decision to the world. If he's gonna televise it, televise him staying. He basically just kicked Cleveland in the crotch with the way it was handled. But he's acknowledged that. So now, the fans have had their say and it had zero affect on his performance, so can they please move on? It didn't help that the whole Cavalier team didn't so much as breathe heavy on him, much less foul him hard.

And yes, he did throw the powder up in the air.