Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

The result of menopause

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by CajunlostinCali, Mar 30, 2014.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali The Bionic Burro

2. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Just work on getting through the hot flashes, let us know how long they last and how you feel after they are gone. Good luck.
  3. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

This will not end well.
    shane0911 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There used to be a bait shop on LA Hwy 1 on the way to Grand Isle called the Minnow Pause
    Cajun Sensation likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Oh I bet he pulls through it just fine. Tough kid that Cali
    mobius481 likes this.
  6. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

Maybe he meant that Klymax song, The Men All Pause.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

California doctors prescribe the cure.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali The Bionic Burro

Zoloft has been called in. So there's that.

I pity any woman that must endure the raw deal they have been dealt by mother nature. It is the burden of being the vessel for new life. Mrs. Lost is one hard as nails, make a hole and make it wide, classy lady devoid of pinky fingers, and GIFT to those in need kind of female partners. A woman I would follow into combat. My natural response is making the pain go away, but I can't. This must be endured and I am in it to win it but to see a woman being brought to their knees, snatched from everything normal has us both waiting for the answer...
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Well shit. This just means better days are not in my future.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I remember when I was 12 I was on my way to an LSU basketball game down HWY 1 coming from the Avoyelles Parish area, and we stopped at a Stuckeys (remember those?) and I went in to use the bathroom and written in the stall were these sagely words.

"Never trust anything that bleeds a week straight once a month and doesn't fucking die"