The Yankees are AWESOME!!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Bayou Bengal11, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

They just cant spend enough money to win that World Series title :rofl: ... I love watching this team shell out more money and lose almost as much as I enjoy watching the Cardinals win it all.

But dont worry Yankoff fan....they will go out and double their pay roll to get Cliff Lee and Carl Crawford for ya next year....what ever

YANKEES SUC :thumb:

2. Bayou Bengal11

Yankees payroll = $206 million...obviously #1 in MLB!! Rangers payroll = $55 million...27th out of 30 in MLB!! Keep spending that money New York!!

3. Bayou Bengal11

Rivera, Jeter, Posada.....DONE!!

4. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

to all your posts wtf. we spent the money last year and won. so, take that. Rivera and jeter not done, maybe posada. Also, as a Yankee fan it sucks but the rangers are a team i can get behind because they play hard. Also i love to root for the underdog when my teams aren't playing and w/ the stories behind hamilton and their manager washington it is good for them. but as far as u bashing the yankees, well the best is always hated the most and they are not the only team that spends money.

5. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I'm not a Yankee fan, but I know that the first thing you would hear is "The Rangers have spent more than $200 million and never had a championship".

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah but the sad thing is, if the Yankees don't win the World Series, they are a FAILURE!!! And it's that simple. They are like that guy who wakes up at 5 a.m. on tuesday morning to scoop up all the Fantasy Football free agents, because no one else is getting up that early. They can get anyone they want, except the players who actually have a soul.