This just breaks my heart!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

This past weekend my wife and I were driving down to New Brunsfiels to go tubing down the river. Right now I am stationed at Ft Hood so to get there we gotta drive down though Austin and right by Hook em Horns Country. Anyway about 10 mintues outside of Austin there is this little boy walking down the sholuder of the interstate. Well I was trying to make good time but my wife being from Texas made me stop. So I pulled over and we both got out to talk to the little boy and find out what was wrong. Well the story this little boy told me was unreal, see he came from a broken home where his mother and father use to beat him and blame him for all their problems. he even said that his older brother and sister use to beat him too whenever he would try to sleep in their beds instead of the cardboard box he had. And I'm thinking to myself man Texas people are @ssh0les, which we all know to be true. So my wife ask him where was he walking to and if we could help him. Well his eyes lite up at the sound of someone helping him and he said that he was walking to Austin. We asked him did he have other family there like grandparents or aunts and uncles. He said no he said he was trying to go to University of Texas. And I was like why do you wanna go there and he said because that was where Mac Brown lived and he wanted to see if Mac Brown would adapt him. Well now I had to ask him why he wanted Mac Brown to adapt him. Well he looked at me and stared me in the eyes and with alittle smile on his face said "Cause I hear Mac Brown doesn't beat anybody!"

2. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

:bncry:

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

ahh.. hmm.. ok.. hehe

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

IF Mack Brown won't take him maybe Curley Hallman will. He never beats anybody either.

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

TA HA Mac can't even beat his meat. :shock: So iv heard.

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

How does one "adapt" another? :confused: :grin:

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

yeah I read that one after I sent it trying to type, drink and watch the football game while switching to the Games is kinda hard. I meant adopation

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

You should try chewing gum and walking at the same time. Now that's tough. :grin:

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

really I have tried the food, sex and tv thing that almost worked out.

I've become a master at the playing football, bbqing, and drinking thing.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

:lol:

Good one ... the cardboard box ... nice details