Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Thread Prefixes have been added

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BRETT, Aug 14, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

More like a "I bet you won't" macho bravado thing.

It was also about the amount of a small shot from a small water pipe not a large bong.

TigersTailgating likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That reminds me of the time I was drinking a Coke out of a plastic cup. I set my cup down on the table next to another cup half full cup that we had been using as an ash tray. You can guess what happened next

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

One of my buddies, we called him 2 can Luke, he would drink the beer can ash tray for 2 bucks and eat the butts. Lol

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My brother and I were cleaning some fish we had caught and there were a couple of other guys hanging around. A friend of my brother's showed up and saw the bucket with the fish heads and guts in it. He said that if we each gave him $5 he would eat some fish guts. I really didn't want to see him do it. I can't even watch the parts of Fear Factor where they have to eat disgusting things without gagging but to be a sport I threw my $5 bill on the ground like all of us did. The guy grabbed a handful of guts and put it in his mouth but within one second he gagged and spit it out. We all picked up our $5 bills and put them back in our pockets.

TigersTailgating likes this.