TIGERS, STAND UP & BE COUNTED

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Aug 27, 2003.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Don't boo any LSU player or coach this season.
    It's time to start thinking and acting like Champions ourselves. Pass it along to everyone you know. Make a difference. Give the opposing teams incredible noise and problems during critical downs. Kyle Field picked as #1 in the Nation. Makes me sick thinking about it. TIGER STADIUM IS #1, and we all know it.

It's time everyone else knew it.

Undefeated and another home game in the Sugar Bowl ...

for a National Championship. We're not just a baseball school.

Think it can't happen? Think again. One game at a time, with every fan geared to give his all for LSU.

Pass it on and get on the azz of anyone booing LSU.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm afraid if we go 3 and out on the 1st series vs. NLU there will be a few boo-birds singing their song.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Exactly what we're talking about. It's like the flu, contagious with the wrong mindset.

4. possun33

possun33 Freshman

The Tiger fans that BOO should stay home. During the black 90's so many people Booed the Tigers. It made me sick. Now everybody is jumping back on the bandwagon saying they have always been Die Hard Tiger Fans for ever. A Die Hard Tiger fan keeps there mouth shut or cusses to thenself when LSU does something stupid. I can honestly say during the black 90's I was pissed off on how many stupid mistakes we made but I made sure I cheered louder when we made great plays. Take some advise from some of the Legendary Tiger fans like George Foster and Chiko Moore DON'T BOO something you really love like LSU. For the people who want to Boo the Tigers this year stay home and don't say yall are Die Hard Tiger fans.