Tigers take lead in bottom of 8th

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Mar 5, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Look man Smoke lets me down every year. I will watch when he proves him self to me. I love LSU but give me a break and get past the first round already.

2. Adam4848

Adam4848 Founding Member

You can look at two things...

Experience and Talent

Right now I would say we have a little of both but unless people like Will Harris, Justin Meier what ever the hell happened to him, and not to put Jordan Mayer but he's either on or off.:wink:

New comers like Jason Ogata, J.T. Wise, Steven Waggespack, and Jared Bogany have all showed signs that talent may be better than experience.

C-Lizzua Sr. Robert Lara Fr.
    1B-Mayer So.
    2B-Ogata Fr.
    SS-Hollander So.
    3B-Harris Sr.
    LF-Waggenspack Jr.
    CF-Sprowl Sr. Bogany Fr.
    RF-Stewart Sr.
    DH-Wise Fr.

Pitching next year if we can keep Dirks and Olvey :thumb: we will have 12 returning pitchers and about 10 coming in. I'm guessing some will get cut or transfer so we will be strong next year.

This team along with the great recruiting class Turtle has wipped up, if Smoke can persuade alot of our juniors to stay then we can have a shot at being in the top 5 in 2007.

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

From what I've seen this season, there is NO reason to say we aren't as good as we've been in the past. This team possesses what other Tiger teams of the past haven't: we no longer have to rely on the long ball. Our pitching is way behind what I thought it would be, but that always seems to be the case at LSU. When things get rolling for this team, watch out. I really, really, really like this team. Great mix of youthful talent and senior leadership. I can't imagine how good we would have been with CJ, but even without him things are looking very, very good. We seem to be a really scrappy ball club, one that will give "tougher teams" fits a la Tulane of recent years.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

What a freakin' loser. You just defined a bandwagoner. Quit masquerading as a fan and go away already.

5. olVENICEdog

Did I mention that Don Knots was a homo? Why don't you quit telling me how to live and worry about your self? If I think baseball is boring that’s my opinion. Come CWS time if LSU makes it I will watch. Get over it.

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

:lol: HENCE the definition of "BANDWAGON"!!! :hihi: MAN! you're dense!

Every time I read one of your posts, I feel that much better about myself! You're a breath of fresh air....a poster child for why women should not smoke crack during pregnancy.

At first I was going to put you on "ignore".....but you're just too stupid to deprive myself of quality laughter so I'll keep reading......

Say something retarded...We're all waiting!

7. olVENICEdog

Call me bandwagon or whatever you see other people call me it doesn’t matter. Bottom line is I will not waste my time supporting a bunch of underachievers. Brady has earned my respect this year and let me just say that he was on thin ice. Smoke already fell threw the ice and is now treading icy cold water. He needs to pull him self out. CNS put LSU football on the map and CLM has picked up right where he left off for now. As far as you taking shots at my mom it just shows how immature you are. I could sit here and rib the F out of your nasty mom that I would shove her face in a bowl of peas but IM not. She never got on the forum and called me out like her fat sloppy son does. I could tell everyone stories of how your dad got arrested for stealing free candy from the bank but I think your family has suffered enough w/your embarrassment. Look here man save your self and don't try to mess w/me. You will get your little east coast feelings hurt and that’s not my intentions. Now get the F out of here son.

8. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

did you just call barney fife a homo??? thats unacceptable in these parts there dawg.

9. olVENICEdog

I thought that was Mr. Ferley.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's rich. My "nasty mom" is a 5'2" firey brunette, 48 years old and is light enough to lift her up on your shoulders. She'd kick your butt faster than you can ever imagine.