Tigers weren't ready to play today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, May 9, 2004.

1. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

fire Smoke. :angryfire

2. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Wait... Didn't Kentucky score 2 runs?

Definatley fire Smoke. 2 runs? Are you kidding me?

This is how I want our season to look...

59 - 0

All of our pitchers must be undefeated with 0.00 era's and all of our hitters must hit no less than .750 with a minimum of 15 HR's each. Our fielding should be perfect with no errors. If Smoke can't provide that, he needs to go.

3. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

You might be the worst poster on any forum i've experienced

your use of sarcasm is about as subtle and clever as a shovel to the face and adds absolutely ZERO to any conversation. How about instead of autoposting something like that, try making a genuine point, even though to do that would require you to jump off the "i'm a better fan" wagon that obviously gives you so much comfort.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them - Anon

5. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

And it also

helps to thinly veil the inability to make a deeper point.

6. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Dear Mr. I'm Cooler Than You,
    When you say that my original post "adds absolutely ZERO to any conversation", should we add your post to that classification also? You have made no contribution to the baseball themed thread at hand. I'm not "a better fan" than anyone, sorry to burst that bubble of yours. Please don't hurt me over the internet with your stinging words of disappointment. I'm sorry your disdain for me is so great that you let everyone know in a post almost as needless as my original one but I digress, it's late and I have to prepare for a long day of crisping the fries just right and flipping the burgers so they don't burn, plus my head hurts and I've got gas and I don't feel like engaging you in a battle of wits, which I'll surely lose.

Sincerely,
    Man Who Has A Spare Sense Of Humor And Will Sell One To You For A Shiny Quarter

7. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

And your points have been so well made. I am humbled by your presence oh Great Internet Poster Guy.

May I get you a sandwich, PB&J, perhaps?

8. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

You may get a ham sammich

and my post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the first guy. I've viewed his posts for a while and they're all the same (with a slight variation). Answer me honestly.....what does his type post add to the conversation? Nothing. It just provides him with that warm, fuzzy, cheap feeling that sanctimony provides and leaves all of the rest of us annoyed.

9. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Whoa... You mean... Damn it! I'm sorry, man. Told you I wouldn't win the battle of wits!

Hey, anyone see my rock so I can go crawl under it and try to take my foot out of my mouth?

10. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Don't worry about it

we all have our Hawthorne moments.