To All Tiger Fans-Geaux To the Mens Basketball Game on Saturday

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Feb 5, 2004.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I posted this on another LSU board but felt it needed to be posted here too.

As you know by now the Men's Basketball Team plays
    Arkansas on Saturady in the PMAC. The games is at noon and we need all the fans support we can get. Lets try and get over 10,000 or more people at the least. I know my fellow students and I will be there loudly cheering on the team but we need more than just the students and a few other fans. The game is at noon. This is a perfect time for parents to take their kids out to the PMAC to see the Tiger play. Trust me yourchild will have a good time. Get them out away from the T.V. set for awhile. If you are going to the game try and get more people to come with you. Bring as many fans with you as is possible. It makes me sick these days to go to the PMAC for a game and see only 6,000 people. Yes I have heard the excuses on why you don't go. I don't like Brady and his coaching style, well if they had a family day or gave away stuff we might go, the game was on T.V. and well we are a football and Baseball school. All this is B.S If you are a fan you would be at the PMAC every game. I know people have lives beyond LSU so they might not be able to go to evey game but when you can, go to the PMAC and support the team. I especially hate the people who use the excuse well I don't like Brady so I won't go tho the game. I don't care if you hate the man or love him. You people need to go to the games to support these fine young men who go out and give their heart and soul for our fine university. I would hate to play a game to a empty crowd. Trust me the players will respond in positive ways to larger crowds. I will end by saying that we are 15-4 and 5-3 in the SEC. That is pretty damn good if you ask me. We are 2nd in the SEC West. We have a tough strech coming and all I ask is that fans show up the the PMAC to support this team. :lsup: :lsup:

2. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Wassup man. I am a huge fan of student sections in college sports. I see the Cameron Crazies at Duke and it makes me jump up and down in my room. I see yall, and yall got like a few people jumping. Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for the student section, the crowd wouldn't be the same. Ya'll need to be louder and have everyone in the section to scream and jump. Some people don't like to, but make them do it. I'll definitely be at the game.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Hey I'll try and get the student section rowdy. I have a feeking it will be crazy on Saturday.

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I'll be in my regular seats (M11)

Arkansas has a very young and talented team that reminds me of LSU. I think the difference is Brady's a much better coach than Stan Heath. It was only a matter of time before our hoopsters found the basket.

TE, I expect to see you there with a brown paper bag over your head.

5. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

I think the difference is we have a post game Heath can't coach what he doesn't have

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

LMAO.....

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Weezie, Arkansas has all the young talent in the world, just ask them.

The Razorbacks will have a strong team next year. LSU is stonger in the post with the Senior Lloreda and the frehman Bass. Let's hope we stay healthy because we have very little depth at the 4 and 5.

8. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Hey Death Valley, do you sit on the 1st row of the student section? If so, which guy are you?

9. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I wish I was able to go, but I have to be going home for some "family" thing. Oh well maybe I can squeeze a few bucks out of the folks before I come back down.

10. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Sam...I work 10:30-7:00pm...I can't make it on Saturday, brotha...