to nuke or not to nuke, that is the question.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by snorton938, May 11, 2004.

?

nuke or don't nuke iraq

1. nuke 'em

28 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. don't nuke 'em

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Im no munitions expert but I remember a few classes showing nukes can be strategically placed as well.... of course size is relative and exact area can't be controlled but a message can be sent. Fallout is even more of a crapshoot.

I think when Bush said we learned from the past knowing now this is a WAR on terror when before we couldnt treat it as an act of war....that although we have learned what should be done we are being strapped by our very own putting us in a no win situation. He cannot do what he knows is best. We are sacrificing American lives to try to make the rest of the world more content about our presence there....lord knows we will never make anyone happy. That is out of the question. We will never do anything right and will always be the infidel moreso than ever so let's do for US (u.s.) not them. Screw what the rest of the world thinks, take care of business and get the kids home.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

It is idocy to even suggest nukes. It is not an option.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

i agree with you, actually some of us say nuke em but what we really mean
    is just bomb them in reality.

Its not necessary to use nukes when smart bombs will acomplish the job just as good!

4. busybee

busybee Founding Member

Are you completely nuts

Iraq is their country, why are we there anyway.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Do you think our country is safer since 9/11? Do you think the terrorists are on our soil moreso now than before plotting on our homeland? if yes we are safer , then there's part of your answer. If not, then you live somewhere else.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Where the hell have you been? The U.S. is our country, why do they keep trying to blow it up. These people want you dead moron!!!!!! Why don't you get yourself a plan ticket to Iraq and go try and hold hands and sing Barney songs(I love you, you love me) with them and see how long you live. :dis: :dis: :dis: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

7. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I doubt BusyBee will be back after that nice welcome.
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Why don't you go join him over there? I'm sure you two could hold hands and
    get an absolutely rousing version of "Kumbaya" going. I'd be interested in seeing how far you'd get. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. LSUfan08

LSUfan08 Founding Member

nuke them DUNE COO*S

I used to say, no, we can't just blow them up, b/c they do have some innocent people there. But after seeing that video of Nick Berg's murder, I was so pissed! Blow them up! They are animals! I am sick of this slow pace we are taking in Iraq. The rest of the world hates us anyway, so who cares what they think about it. :usaflagwa :911: