Toe and Davis

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rania, Sep 28, 2003.

1. rania

rania Founding Member

I just watched news highlights of the Jaguars vs Texans game.
    I never knew that Toe could throw the ball, did he ever attempt a pass while at LSU?
    Also does anyone how Dom Davis did in the game? I know that he was on the field for the final few secons during which the Texans won so he can't be doing that badly.
    Any news on how other former LSU football players are doing?

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I saw Kevin Faulk make a couple runs today for the Pats, not sure how he is doing for the year.

Josh Reed only caught one pass today for 9 yards.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Faulk had a fumble. I didn't see it but I heard the announcer mention how the Pats would be in a better position if Faulk hadn't killed a drive buy his fumble.

4. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

damn Faulk and his fumbles

i dont think fred taylor is doing jack crap...so Toe will be getting more and more of a chance. time to turn the jags over to the new guys...Leftwhich and Toe...good combination if you ask me.

Reed seems to be struggling a little bit this season

i didnt see DD today, but he's looked great every other time that i have. i think he's going to have a promising career.

5. RabidTiger

RabidTiger Founding Member

Re:

Toe did attempt a pass at LSU...

I think it was during the 2001 Auburn game in the south endzone.

It was a pretty ugly pass...Auburn was not faked out and Toe panicked and threw it underhanded.

It ended up being almost intercepted, but caught by Rohan Davey. Ro brought it back to the line of scrimmage around the Auburn 3.

If it wasn't Auburn then it was another team from 2001. I only remember because of watching one of those tapes from the 2001 season.

6. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

DD was 16 for 53 yards. he was the Texans leading rusher....both he and stacy mack carried 16 times...so thats very good news for DD.

7. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Everybody really likes DD in Houston. Carr was giving him some serious props on the radio this morning, saying he's always where he needs to be. After Mack's bad decision on the halfback pass (threw an INT, also fumbled once), Dom was the RB that led them to the touchdown winning drive. Dom also fumbled in the 1st half but rebounded with some big time carries and receptions on that last drive.