TRUE FRESHMAN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tbass82, Feb 4, 2004.

1. tbass82

tbass82 Founding Member

Who do ya'll think will be the most likely to play as a true freshman? I think Wroten has a good chance to play early, as well as Stevenson, but I know they are JUCO's.

And is there any way I can keep from getting those emails that say "So and So has replied to your post, those are very annoying, anybody know just let me know, please.

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Yeah, there is an option to turn it off in the control panel, options or profile

3. tbass82

tbass82 Founding Member

Thanks, it was really starting to get old when i'd go to check my mail and i've have 5 of those.

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Just a guess, but I would imagine Steltz would see some significant PT next year. He can fill the hole left by Jack Hunt, and
    with Landry, would give us a couple of real headhunters back there.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I agree. Steltz could see some PT. As could one of our linebackers--specifically Sanders or Highsmith (EJ Kuale could also get some PT, but I consider him, a JC-transfer, to be a Jr.)

Doucet and Carter could also play--one perhaps might even start.

Now, if we're talking about players from THIS class that could see some significant playing time next season, I feel that Kuale, Sanders, Steltz, Doucet, Carter and Dorsey could all find themselves on the field early in their LSU careers.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'd say Wroten, Stevenson, even though thhe aren't considered a true freshmen, Favorite, and either Tiger or Pewee as I bet Jimbo already has his juices flowing trying to figure out what to do with them.
    Also, we do have room for playing time at LB so one of these stud LB's has a good chance at playing time. I think the only one with a chance to start though is Wroten.

7. NHTIGER

NHTIGER Founding Member

Herman Johnson thinks he will

Told his local newspaper he would not be redshirting next year. Said coaches told him he would be competeing for starting right tackle position. Read the article myself, so not a rumor. I know, I know - O-linemen take longer to make an impact than most other positions. Just reporting what the young man said on the record.