Tuwho, if Courtney Trask quit why did he play in today's game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Dec 7, 2002.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Brady Ball played outstanding team basketball today and they thoroughly outplayed McNeese St. Probably the best team they've played this year.

To top it off, even Brian Green scored!! :D

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I wouldn't call it alot of playing time (3 minutes) but he did have a nice drive to the basket. It seems to me like he can't finish with his right hand. Watching the pregame layup lines he won't practice a right handed layup from the right side of the goal. I would like to see him get a chance to play ahead of Charlie Thompson one of these games. I nearly had a heart attack today when Charlie actually shot the ball. :D

BTW, does this mean that since Brady beat McNeese that he now has job security per your prediction on the outcome of this game?

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Trask

I suspect that Tom of the Alley is the mentor of Tuhoo. There seems to be a similar pattern of debate. ROFLMAO
    Glad to here from Tuhoo, that Trask, in his three minutes of play, sparked this team into a cohesive unit thereby saving Brady's job for another week. ;)

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

That wasn't actually Courtney Trask playing that was a stand-in created by John Brady so that he could make TUWho look bad for saying he had quit. Look out TUWho, Brady looks like he has established a vendetta against you as well.

Yeah, Trask was a large contributor.......3 minutes of powerhouse b-ball. Bout like that guy for McNeese who fouled out in 7 minutes of play....at least he tried to make himself known.