Tweet about JaMarcus Russell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Jun 20, 2010.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I once took a drug test as part of a pre employment screening....

....It said that I was not on anything, but came back with recommendations of drugs I should have been on...but wasn't.

..."This one would shut him up".
    ..."This one would make him easier to work with".
    ..."This one is for mental clarity"
    ..."This one would be good for his extremely short attention span"

It even recommended one drug for my co-workers to take

..."He'd make more sense if everyone else took this."

:insane:

2. PGizle

PGizle Veteran Member

All i have to say about the raiders is that losers produce losers, JR was a young immature disgustingly talented young player there is nothing you can say to convince that had he worked hard enough and had he had better coaches and surroundings he would have still sucked, if he signed with indianapolis New england as a rookie he might be one of the best backups in football , he career is still not over if he were to sign a 300 G contract with Indy he could become one of the best Qb's in the game (if Peyton and company could convince him to work) but it all come down to one thing does he want to play football or just sit on his money he already has?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

depends on what kind of drug test you are administering. I do drug tests everyday here at work, and we test for 10 different substances. Synthetic opiates are not tested for. Plus, with prescription drugs, for a football player, do you know how easy it is to go to a team doctor and say you need this or you need that, or any doctor for that matter. He could easily go to a doctor and slip him a few hundred and get a script for promethazine with coedine. And if they test for that, all he does is flash his script, no harm no foul.

Tampa doctor arrested for writing too many perscriptions - Pinellas County Florida Criminal Lawyer Blog

i just found that story as an example, this **** is everywhere, especially in this state. When i moved back to Louisiana i was shelled. I needed cash quick so i started working as a bartender in a local restaurant, and all of the wait staff were hooked on pain meds. The cooks would bring 1 - 500 lorcet 503's to work every day, and they would be gone at the end of the night. I had cooks coming up to me offering 3 for 10 dollars. Now they had to be getting them somewhere. To my amazement, every restaurant in town was doing this. For any parents out there reading this who have teenage kids. Put your prescriptions under lock and key, marijuana use in teenagers has gone down, so has alcohol. Prescription pill use in teenagers is on the rise, and it is because it is so easy for a child to just go into your medicine cabinet and get whatever they want, if you have xanax, adderal, hydrocodone, oxycontin, etc...