UF forum whining about refs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gumborue, Feb 19, 2005.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I like this guy, I might save this for later use on TF:

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Personally, I thought the refs sucked too. There were at least a half dozen illegal screens by Florida that weren't called.

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Any team that loses a game says it is the refs fault.

It's the way everybody is including us sometimes.

I love the post a few down.

Amen :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

What do y'all think about UF fans saying that we "really suck" for only putting "7500" in our "large facility?" Personally, as one of those "7500," I was disapointed that we (again, including myself,) can fill the PMAC for the women's game against UT, but can only put half of that against a good UF team. I'm not taking anything away from the Lady Tigers, but hell, we should be able to put more ppl in the arena. All I know is that we need to come out and fill the damn PMAC tuesday night for LSU to have a shot--that and we need some better perimeter play from our guards [​IMG]

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Don't get too upset over it. If this past Thursday night's lady tigers game vs Kentucky is any indicator, then the mens game home crowds are much larger and more enthusiastic on average than the lady tigers' crowds are. I've gone to quite a few mens games this year and two womens games - Tenn. and Ken.... The crowds at the men's games rule, despite the size.

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

But this was a SATURDAY SEC BASKETBALL game with LSU playing some decent ball... I don't see why we can't put atleast 10,000 in there. Oh well... I just hope the true fans come out against Bama!

8. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

My first trip Gainesville was to a stadium holding 55,000 that was 1/3 empty. The "O" dome was an after thought to replace Allagator Alley. Florida is the johnny-come-lately to the big boys table of the SEC. Their basketball history is dismal and I'm positive they have a sub-.500 all-time SEC mark. Maybe you could ask them why a state with so much baseball talent could produce a such a habitually sorry program! Florida fans are the front runner in the SEC.

Or... LSU fans know good basketball and can tell the difference between the two (which speaks poorly for me because I have tickets and do know the difference).

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Hey Florida ... deal with it !