UH HUH! Skeptics doubt my communique with Sherrill...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TNT, Sep 30, 2003.

1. TNT

TNT Founding Member

..well Einstein, how bout you go to the Moo Goo U website, official s'il vous plait, and look up J.S.'s email address. Ask him if TNT communicated with him "here lately" and ask for a recapitulation. Fuddermore, post your email address and I'll gladly forward the email. As for getting the email I sent...to elicit the response....you can "stick it where the sun ain't shining"...EINSTEIN.

I don't guess it matter "too much" if you are convinced of the response I received. But it's a matter of principle. I have no need to publish something of that matter in an erroneous vein. My factoids on TuWho and Shady Cat notwithstanding, I could give a rodent's azz if you believe the email and post or not. It's a reflection of you ignorance...REALLY! Did I say UH HUH?:cuss: :cuss: :D :cuss: :cuss:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :dis: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

The Oracle at Delphi reincarnated...The enigma strikes again!

3. jjfl

jjfl Founding Member

i think the point is who gives a rat's ass what JS said

4. TigerEducated

I think the point is...He complimented LSU, and he was also ambiguous when he said it...

More than a few of us were interested...

Another point is...I gave a rat's ass what JS said...He's a good coach who ran out of gas in a putrid excuse for an SEC school that can't compete anymore...

That doesn't mean that he can't judge an LSU football team that he's bee coaching against for 13 years, and has judged against the rest of the conference...

See, you pay attention to the coaches all conference teams...and that means you give a rat's ass what JS says...So...Does all of this answer your ?

5. jjfl

jjfl Founding Member

The fact that JS allegedly said the following: "The LSU team is the best LSU team I have seen in 13 years, they are the best balanced team" means what exactly? The fact that we have started 5-0 and are ranked where we are speaks volumes more than some "politically correct" statement that JS makes after his team got their ass whipped.

6. TigerEducated

JS tells it like it is....

If you think it was PC, go look at what he said about his own team...

LOL!

7. jjfl

jjfl Founding Member

fair enough. he did bash his team, but i haven't heard to many coaches put down their opponents. hell, if you listen to Lou Holtz, he'd have you believe he's playing the national champion every week.

8. TigerEducated

Lou Holtz is politically incorrect in his consistency...

I'm just saying that I gave a rat @ss about what JS says about our football team. You can pick up a lot about what our team is all about if you look back on LSUSports.net's website and you read the opposing coach's comments...I find them enlightening, and they're often much more frank and forthcoming with an honest estimation of our team than our coach is...

9. jjfl

jjfl Founding Member

Although JS has had some good teams in the past, his time has passed and I'll bet he won't make through the season. MSU still has some talent (if they can keep them out of jail), but they are totally lacking in confidence. That's a direct reflection on the coach. Goodbye JS. Auburn may have an opening for you.

10. TNT

TNT Founding Member

Sir......facts and nuances "escape your grasp"...

..now don't THEY? Holtz comments about his opponents, positively, BEFORE they play. It's a form of "verbal attenuation". Of course, that would be "ovah yer cabeza" Sir. Sherrill....made the comment about LSU in retrospect. Please "study your math" SIR! I bet you made ALL "F's" in reading and comprehension...sighhhhhh WHY DO I WASTE MY TIME.

Fuddermore...my remark in the subject line was directed to GeauxScott....(i.e. moderator). He called my post "BS". You'd think a moderator would "figger out" how to check the veracity of a post before making such a "clueless response." But "impressing the Buds" is of the essence...perhaps!;) ;) :shock: :dis: :dis: :shock: ;) ;)