Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Untold History of the United States

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 19, 2012.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Oswald killed JFK, the evidence is overwhelming.

If there was also a conspiracy, it is very unusual for one to go this long without being exposed.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon

If you are too lazy to read about it, why should anyone bother to explain it to you?
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ever been to snipers nest? 2nd question, ever shot a rifle? No fn way it was Oswald.
    gyver likes this.
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon

1. Yes.

2. About 10,000 times.

Just because you couldn't hit a barn doesn't mean that a trained marine rifleman can't. It has been proven several times in re-enactments that a rifleman with Oswalds rifle can make all three shots hit the moving target, not the two out of three that Oswald made.

If you can make a case, then make it. Good luck with that.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Really have you seen this done or did you read about it somewhere? If you have been there, and you have shot a rifle, you know that is a hard shot and even harder to get off 3 so quick, and have the bullet be suspended in mid air for a minute, and zig zag everywhere, not to mention have it curve around the president, enter the front of his head and go through the back of it. No fucking way.
  6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Someone from the front right......until someone comes up with a less than 100 page common sense explanation.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon

Both. There have been multiple experiments conducted by experts to determine this, starting with the Warren Commission and ending with a TV documentary just a couple of years ago. I've read every major book published on the Kennedy Assasination since 1964. The shot wasn't that difficult. It was in easy range (140 feet), the guy had a scope, and the target was moving away from the shooter, not across him.

Actually it is not that difficult. Marksman after marksman has duplicated it.

Only the bullet never did any of that. Nobody has ever suggested that it did. You really don't know much about the assassination do you?

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

Conspiracy theories are always people asking questions, hearing the answers, and then just repeating the question again as if wasn't just answered.
  9. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Too lazy under the influence on New Years Eve with the Tigers on TV to read through multiple pages of forum diatribe, yes, was looking for a summary explanation....however there is no brief explanation of how his head explodes and goes back and to the left. Common sense derived from basic knowledge of Newtons 3rd law, every force on an object creates a reaction of equal in the opposite direction, coupled with his head slamming back and to the left tells my eyes someone from the front right shot him, it isn't very complicated.

Same thing happened yesterday when Jadevon Clowney (spelling ?) from USC destroyed the running back from Michigan. He hit him from the front right and his helmet flew off, shockingly, back and to the left.

I'm not saying I don't think Oswald was involved, but I think a bullet from the front hit his head. I also firmly believe our Govt is fully capable of a cover up.
    gyver likes this.
  10. martin

martin Banned Forever

I dunno what you mean, his head clearly explodes forward, spraying blood and brains towards the front.

You need better critical thinking skills. You watch the zapruder film and it is clear he is shot from behind. You watch the zapruder film and then the Oliver stone movie and then combine that with being stupid, he is shot from the front.

Try to watch the film without the influence of the movie in your head. He is hit from behind, brains and blood make a cloud in from of him, as expected. Nothing hard to understand or unexpected.