US Infected Guatemalans w/ STDs 60 yrs ago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 1, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Oh and Kurt Cobain was killed by Courtney Love. :thumb:

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

is some i cases i know. definitely. i know who was behind 9/11 the same way i know obama is not a cyborg. what you are saying is wrong. absolutely wrong and stupid. a non-point, pretending to be a point.

but we cant be sure he isnt either can we? we do know that government lies, right. and if you ask the government if he isa cyborg, i bet they would deny it. but you never know, do you?

hi. my name is martin. i can speak for everyone here. we are not 4 year old retarded monkeys. we know that. we know the government lies.

what? that isnt my point at all. i dont even know what that means. please try to pay attention.

what you are doing is like the following:

me: yunno lsu is in baton rouge

you: or is it?

me: i am sure it is.

you: you never know.

me: i do know. it is.

you: bro, look behind the curtain, cant you see? dont be blind bro!

3. LaSalleAve

Yeah and I know that life didn't start on this planet by an alien named Voltron. I mean come on dude.

You are taking a situation that could be completely believable and comparing it to something that is utterly ridiculous and saying..... see..... It's like trying to have a conversation with a wall,

you win....

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

thats true. and if the government said that, it would still be true. even thought the government lies.

ok, listen closely. the point is finally being understood. we know that the government lies. independent of that, an assertion can be ridiculous and untrue, even as the government says it is. the government might assert that voltron started life on earth. and that has no bearing on whether it is true or not. the assertion is absurd in and of itself. get it? truthers present an absurd argument and expect that they have made a point by reminding you that the government denies it and the government is known to lie. then they ask you, "how can i trust the government?" and act smug like they proved something. i want you, my friend, to see how absurd that is.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I said nothing about 9/11, nor have Ive never been a truther, but thanks for trying to make that leap.

6. LaSalleAve

Yes i get that dude, but the notion of government staging an attack on it's own people isn't beyond the realm of possibility. Do i believe the Bush Administration did that, no I don't. But if in 20 years when Bush is on his death bed, comes out and admits it, I wouldn't be shocked.

7. LaSalleAve

One more thing Martin, our conclusions are the same, we just disagree about the possibility of the conclusion being false.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

yes, i know. and that is stupid beyond comprehension. something in your head is broken.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i know, you want to dangle at the precipice of lunacy without jumping all the way in. you and lasalle both. you want to believe the stupidity, because it would be fun, but you realize it is somewhat shameful to be so stupid, so you cant fully make yourself do it, even though you really want to.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

right. like i said, you may as well believe the possibility of the voltron thing. for whatever reason you act like reality and evidence is longer a concern.