USC Schedule Next Year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan25, Jan 5, 2005.

1. tigerfan25

tigerfan25 Founding Member

USC has a tough first game next year, at Hawaii. I know it does not sound like much, but Hawaii is tough to beat at home especially in the first game of the season. Sept 3, 2005.

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

No More Timmy Chang at Hawaii... no more offense... and they never had a defense... BRCC could role over these chumps.

4. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

The talking heads were saying tonight that USC will return 16 of their 22 starters, probably including Leinart. Doesn't bode well for anyone who doesn't like USC. They will be preseason #1 and the Pac-10 officially sucks now (as if they didn't before) with the exception of the Condoms. They will likely run the Punk-10 table as someone said elsewhere.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

shirley you jest.

timmy chang is gone, as kteam stated. he was good early to middle of his college career then went on to throw picks at an alarming rate in many games I watched. I dont know the stats nor care to look them up but he was overrated bigtime then came around his last few games to play smarter.

I've always respected the former Falcons coach, june jones, and his teams yet his teams underachieved the last couple years in many games even against weak opposition.

I'm not certain Chang will be overly hard to replace even though he is the alltime passing leader for yardage??? alltime NCAA.

surpassed detmer i believe.

6. tigerfan25

tigerfan25 Founding Member

Isnt there a kid there name Whieldon or something like that. Who completed almost 80% of his passes in high school. He might be gone but he played a little last year.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yep i remember him. jason whieldon i believe. jc transfer who played for chang when he was suspended last year or when chang sucked and he did well i think. hell he won a game or two he started.

hes short and skinny if hes the one i remember. barely 5'11 or so 180 lbs.

8. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

At least they play at Hawaii. They are a different team there.

9. veedo

veedo Founding Member

Rumor is that Carroll may try to get the 49'er gig in San Fran next year. If USC loses Carroll it will be interesting to see what kind of coach they can bring in, relative to what LSU was able to accomplish. Another angle is, Leinert gone, Chow (maybe the next USC coach, but could end up in the NFL) gone, and Carroll gone. I don't see a three peat in the future.

10. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Playing at Hawaii will allow them to play 12 games. Their OOC games are @Hawaii, TBD, Arkansas and @Notre Dame.