Very proud of Charles Scott

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 7, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

My apologies to you.

You laid it out on the line today.

Great job.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Long overdue. I expect to see LSU-SIU in here shortly. Scott was well on his way to 100 yards before the injury. Sucks to see his career end like that, especially for those of us who fully appreciated his talents.

3. islstl

Just for the record, I always hated the obvious run plays with the I formation with him being on the receiving end of an obvious run play and gaining little or no yardage.

Today we were by far the most innovative we have ever been trying to run the ball, not to mention all the passing we did set up a successful day for Scott running the ball.

Ultimately the play calling has blown huge donkey balls with Scott in the game all year long. Definitely not his fault.

Great to see him succeed against a great Bama defense and help his cause in the NFL draft.

4. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

He catches that one ball and we're leading comfortably and can run the ball and ice it away.

5. islstl

well we ended up getting the safety and TD on the next drive and that would not have happened had we gone in for a TD on that drive instead

so it's a wash