Was that a missle launced off the coast of Cali?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by flabengal, Nov 25, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

All the news clips (more than one or two) different affiliates, all say the "object" originated west of LA and north of catalina island. 30/35 miles off the coast. I can't see it from here but I'm sure they have a good look at it from there. How do you confuse something from across the pacific ocean for something that you could hit with a rock if you threw with your purse arm? I still do not know for sure, however if a former secdef says it looks like a big missle, ALL accounts have it starting 35 miles off the coast, the video shows a contrail of something that appears to be on an accent and not something (a plane maybe) that would be on a horizontal path. Just doesn't fit. It may not be a missle, it may not be whatever big bad wolf glenn beck says is about to eat us next, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't an airplane. Those just don't swim, sorry, may float for a while, but they don't jump out of the water and start flying to jupiter.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

by "object they mean ups flight 902

correct, it was coming from hawaii.

ok be patient. one sec.....

it was a plane, UPS plane, delivering crap. now you know.

it couldnt fit more perfectly. it was in the exactl location it should have been, on the exact trajectory, coming from hawaii just like always. nothing could possibly fit better. i have never in my life heard of anything fitting anywhere close to this well.

correct.

what you are or are not sure of is of no consequence. it was a plane. a UPS plane, i told you already. not sure why you wont believe it. it happens every day.

you cant see hawaii, so you just see planes coming over the horizon, which in this case, is water. a child can understand this.

listen, dude! the radar of the UPS proves exactly where it was! it is proven, there is nothing to argue! you can read the exact radar coordinates and times and match them exactly with the direction and path of the plane! you can see the contrail coing from the plane, which is exactly where it is supposed to be, going exactly where it is supposed to. nothing could be easier to beleive than something doing exactly what it is supposed to, exactly when and where it is supposed to.

if i tell you iam going from my house to the store at 9 pm, and you wait outside, and you see me come out and go, exactly when i said, and go exactly where i said i would go, and i am tracked by the FAA and in full view of everyone, do you go out of your way to believe that it wasnt me for some reason? why would you do that? why would you refuse to believe what is so clearly true and right and obvious and predictable and happening exactly as it should, exactly as it always does?

how could whatever crazy theory you have be more likely than exactly what happens every day at the same time like clockwork? when the sun rises in the morning do you doubt it? claim it must be wizardry?

Los Angeles Missile Contrail Explained in Pictures - Contrail Science

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

another thing to note: you are aware that if an object in an airplane flying way up in th air, like 30 thousand feet, you can see it further over the horizon, right? i know a human dude can only see a few miles, but the plane isnt on the water, being hidden by the horizon. it is way high up in the dang air.

yunno:[​IMG]

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Of course it does. It curves away everywhere in all directions. In fact the visible horizon from someone standing 6 feet high is only 3 miles! An aircraft flying at 35,000 feet would be over 80 miles way when it rises above your horizon.

It's a simple calculation . . . :hihi:

[​IMG]

In any case the "30 miles" figure is undocumented. It is someones assumption, based on an erroneous idea that it was a missile launch, and repeated by various news dolts. It would have had to be triangulated to say that it was 30 miles from Catalina. But there is only the one photo from one point.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well martin, since you put it that way.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

This part:

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

SF, do you at least concede that beck is wrong in the clip from his radio show about the missile?

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

How many examples do you want?

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

news dolts is a freaking spectacular term and i am going to use it regularly.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You said "every show" so I will need an example from each one.