Well...We won ugly just about every other conference game...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Nov 21, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I don't know. I can try to find out, he plays ball here in this town of 5000 population. He is rated pretty high among CB's on rivals. Lately he has been quoted as saying. LSU , Bama, the VOLs and Mich are all neck and neck for his choices. I think Bama is trying hard.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

It's Gary Pegues

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Agree to an extent..

Actually do try to read ya, TE, but sometimes its just too damn long for me :cool:

Do agree with ya on most though :):)

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Just look at FightinTiger's nice concise summary of his thoughts on the Ole Miss game in the "Notes on the Ole Miss Game" thread.

Hell if TE was concise I would read everything he had to say. I think he is very insightful at times.

But hell this is game 10 of the season. I could see a writeup like that after game 1. But we already heard all of this before.

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

islstl, you have internet issues.

You should go see a message board counsler ASAP.

Turkey...

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

maybe if he rapped it, set it to music you'd be happier? just a thought..... :shock:

7. islstl

You might be on to something there.

Keep the ideas coming folks. We may be able to resolve this problem afterall.

8. islstl

How did you manage to balance all that stuff on that table?

You're more talented than I gave you credit for.

9. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I try and read most of the posts on this forum, and I don't ignore anyone's. I read the ones posted by those who I tend to agree with, and I read the ones by those I tend to disagree with. I read what is written by Tiger fans, and I read those posted by opponents' fans. So, yes, isilstisil, I read TE's posts - he, obviously puts a lot of time and thought into many of them. He also tends to be passionate about his beliefs and feelings. Nothing wrong with that. I also read your posts, though I don't always agree with you and there are often times a lot of them. You have over 6,000 posts in the last year. That's an average of about 16 per day. I don't get your negativity toward TE. Anyway, you can chalk me up as another who reads TE.

:geaux:

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

First off I know what I'm getting in to when I open TE's posts so I can't complain. And like I said in that 'other' thread I had a speed reading course so I can get through them in 20 minutes (this one took 25).

I agree with most points again but I don't agree with the coaching analysis. I think they gave the green light to Jamarcus to pass downfield because he probably begged for it in practice. He just went on to prove the coaches right...he still can throw it in to the ocean to borrow Hawthorne's oft-used analogy. This coaching staff has done one HELL of a job taking this team to 8-2 all the while these guys have been trying desperatley to blow their foot off with a cannon. I don't believe there are many other coaches in the country that could have brought this team from the brink as many times as this one has. Jimbo's play calling is vanilla because he doesn't have the weapons...or they just haven't developed...so he is limited.

It took me a long time to get through this thread though...I kept getting stuck here...[​IMG] :)