Welter Skelter Defense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

As with any team, sports or not, blame seldom rests with one person. Miles is a great coach with a great staff, but they make mistakes just like everyone else. Miles has made some huge mistakes that make some question his intelligence. However he is one he'll of a football coach. Doesn't mean I always trust his judgment.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not sure why you think that winning 80% of the games means Les Miles only makes mistakes 20% of the time. Every game is FULL OF MISTAKES from ALL COACHES.. Usually the team with LESS mistakes win, however, sometimes a team can overcome many mistakes.

This is the shit I am talking about though. We cannot even debate a player on the LSU roster without dipshits like you thinking we hate Miles, the other coaches, or even the players we talk about.

What fucking reason would I have to WANT players to play bad? I want LSU to win every game. Therefore I would want all players to be perfect. We all know that is not the case.........

People like you resort to changing the topic. The topic is about certain players and THEIR performance on the field. We have had BETTER MLB's and we can discuss that here.

If you want a suckfest, go start your own damn forum....

furduknfish likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Prove I do not like Les Miles. I have taken up for the man more than most and can prove it.

Fantasy? Its called a forum dude. What else are we to talk about? Why do people have radio shows about sports? Because of the imperfections in players, teams, coaches, etc. It is also because of the great moments and triumphs. As well as the downfalls.

You are calling the wrong people out. Either put up and prove It or go crawl back in your hole.

I am sorry you actually get offended when people say a player played bad or Miles choked a game away due to piss-poor clock management or a shitty game plan in 2011 NC.

furduknfish likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Bitter whining is definitely not your limitation bro.

Richdog likes this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/to-everyone-that-wants-les-miles-fired.107328/page-2

"Why does every comment turn into a "hate Miles" or "Saban is GOD" debate?

For the record, I hate Saban and Miles is a dumbass"

"Further, I only contend Miles wins mostly due to talent..."

"I do not think we are well coached at all."

so..a big Les fan are you? ;)

TigerTap, red55 and cajdav1 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

http://tigerfan.com/threads/the-fence-is-down.107693/page-13#post-1381356

http://tigerfan.com/threads/spring-game.108086/page-11#post-1387267

Oh look I am defending the coaches!!

AND for the Boom....

I should not need to post every positive comment I have had about Miles.

I guess you tards cannot understand the difference between venting, joking, debating, and well, its the internet.