west upper vs east upper

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by omahatiger, Sep 25, 2003.

1. omahatiger

omahatiger Founding Member

I have two sets of tickets for the Auburn game. One is in the West upper and one in the East upper. I have never sat in either upper deck at Tiger Stadium. Which side do you guys prefer? Thanks for your help:lsug:

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

The East upper (new upper deck)

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

West Upper--East Upper has a lot of opposing fans in it.

4. gridman

gridman Freshman

east-west

East without a doubt. I"ve sat in both. The east side is not as steep, you don't feel like you'll topple over when you jumpup and cheer for the Tigahs. You're across from the band and student section, you hear and feel like you're in the bowl. On the west side you might as well be on another planet. The restrooms and concessions stands are nearby and clean. There aren't that many opposing fans and if what, so what. That's college ball and can be fun if both sides act civilly and respect one another.

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

So what are your plans for the set of tickets you dont use? Care to sell 'em?

6. LSUTiger

LSUTiger Founding Member

My parents have season tickets in the East Upper and have sat on the west upper on several occassions before the East upper was built. They both like the east upper much better.

7. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I always prefer to sit in the upper decks. The East is nicer (cause its new) but the fans seem to be a little more rowdy in the West Upper. If I bring the kids I find tickets in the East. If I geaux with friends I get Tickets in the West.
    Thats my 2 cents worth. geaux tigerz beat dem dawgs!

8. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

The advantage of the west upper deck is that the sun is at your back, instead of in your face. However, if it is a night game I would sit in the east upper deck.