Westboro to protest at Elizabeth Edwards funeral

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by red55, Dec 9, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The publicity-seeking, scum sucking pigs are at it again. This time to a private person, a civilian with no military strings. Just because she is famous and in the news.

Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Elizabeth Edwards Funeral - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

they are just unconscionable attention whores

3. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

somebody needs to put a bullet in their "leaders" head. sorry i just get PO'd w/ all they bs and lies and senseless protest

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A small contingent of these *******s came down here a month or so ago to protest the funeral of an Oklahoma Soldier. After their little tirade was over the returned to find the tires on their vans had been slashed. Aww poor bastards. Well to make matters worse no one, not a single person in town would help them out! I can't imagine why? Sheriff wouldn't investigate, tow truck wouldn't drag their sorry asses off, local grease monkey wouldn't fix their tires. They eventually got help at ...wait for it......

you guessed it, the store of the devil himself, phucking wal mart.

another reason why I will never spend another penny in that sh!t hole as long as I live.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i have a friend who rides motorcycles and has recently joined the patriot guard riders, specifically so he can help protect the families of fallen soldiers from the antics of these cultist scum sucking douchebags. i cant think of a better use for his new toys. (a couple of harleys.)

i am still looking forward to the day some trucker takes out a vanload of the disgusting cockroaches.