What color jerseys will LSU wear for the Sugar Bowl? nm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JonTheTigerFan, Dec 29, 2003.

1. JonTheTigerFan

JonTheTigerFan Founding Member

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm sure they will wear white.

3. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

im sure we'll wear white

look at it this way... it doesnt matter who is the home team or not (but for the record OU is the home team)

if LSU was the home team....we'd wear white

if OU was the home team (which they are) they'd wear red or crimson or whatever

so in either way....we wear white

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm also going to be wearing white on Sunday!!!

I got my LSU replica jersey 2 days ago!!

Geaux Tigers

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I'll be the one wearing my B-DAY suit.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You better hope they have a TV in the Central Lockup.

;) :D :) :geaux: :lsug:

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Have you ever been in the Nawlins Central Lockup?

You will meet some of the most interesting people in there.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Never been but I had a couple of close calls. One time on Mardi Gras day on Bourbon Street I bought a beer from one of those little beer stands they had set up in an alley. While I was waiting for my change some guy I had never seen before tried to reach over the booth and steal a beer. The guy operating the booth grabbed him and held a hammer to his head until a cop showed up. The the booth operator told the cop that the guy was trying to rob him while his buddy (he pointed to me) distracted him. Being that it was the middle of the day and there were a couple of million people on Bourbon Street I was able to melt into the crowd and elude incarceration but I got lost from my friends for the rest of the day.

Another time I was walking down Bourbon Street toward the Endymion Parade on Canal while drinking a beer. Some religious fanatic started following me and yelling at me through a megaphone that I was a sinner and if I didn't stop drinking I was going to Hell so I decided to give up drinking right there on the spot by throwing my beer in his face. Three or four or NOPDs finest grabbed me and threw me up against a wall but then they let me go.

9. Claw

Claw Founding Member

Now that's funny, Bengal B. I've been down Bourbon Street several times....the constants there are: The manniquan woman's legs swinging in and out of the window at Big Daddy's, somebody staggering drunk, somebody puking, a Luckydog stand at every corner, and those religious fanatics carrying their "crosses" and yelling "sinner" from a megaphone. What do they expect? It's BOURBON Street. You don't see those guys parading down the road at DisneyWorld...and everybody knows that Mickey Mouse is the anti-Christ! The dirty rat-bastid...LOL

I almost spent the night in the pokey in NOLA once, too. A group of those fanatics cornered my girlfriend (who turns out is now my ex-wife) and scared her silly. I wasn't sloppy drunk, but damn close....and I decided to play hero and jerked the megaphone out of the guy's hand and threatened to beat him with it and/or shove it up his a$$ sideways. I saw the NOLA cops on horseback making their way towards us, so I decided to give the megaphone back and I said to them, "God Bless you all" to a thunderous ovation and "atta boy"s from all the others around and we went on about our way without further incident.

What any of this has to do with what color jerseys our boys will be wearing Sunday, I haven't a clue, but I'm sure it's probably one of three....either white, purple, or gold.

10. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Bengal B

You Sinner !!!!!!!!!:D