what do ya'll think about

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS, Dec 25, 2004.

1. JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS

JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS Founding Member

JIMBO FISHER AS OUR NEW COACH? I THINK HE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT COACH. WORKED FIVE YEARS UNDER NICK AND MAYBE KEEP MOST OF THE STAFF INTACT. WHAT IS YA'LLS OPINION?:lsug:

2. catch26

catch26 Founding Member

i was yalking to my buddy about this same thing. if he can keep most of the staff, then it doesn't hurt recruiting that much & the players that are still there. That's if Saban or some other coach gobbles up most of the coaching staff.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

My thought is Jim Bates...just a thought. [​IMG]

4. Scribbler

Scribbler Freshman

They should hire an assistant only if every established coach turns them down, in my opinion.

5. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

he would not keep lsu at the level its at now. lsu has had the success its had because of saban, its been saban's defense regardless of coaching positions. lsu would not have won the national title last year if not for his defense meaning keep all the same coaches and players and take saban out the mix and not national title. lsu has had some very talented classes that did squat, its about how they are coached. i also think there is no way saban brings jimbo with him, he couldn't handle the nfl.getting a good head coach mean getting someone that can hire the right kind of coaches for both sides of the ball, in saban's case he was the defensive side of the ball. remember dinardo, why he had success when he first got her, then when he had to hire different coaches what happened?

6. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

I would be very disappointed. I thought our offense was extremely predictable and flat out boring this year. He does not deserve a promotion IMO.