What happend? My thread was deleted (50 replies) FSA?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by crawfish, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

What a joke......

IF someone want's to take personal shot it's ok? It's not ok for me to fire back?

same song and dance

Free Speech Alley?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's all non contributers are entitled to. :grin:

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

It makes me want to hurry up and donate.....

I really enjoyed that thread. We had a racist redneck from North Miss talking about racing, fighting and his own odd behavior in a voting booth.

Maybe it was his reply with "nigga please" with a pic of an African American woman.

4. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

All it was was a pissing contest between you and JS. You could PM each other and do that.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I wasn't the one who deleted it, but why do you assume it was deleted because of you? Maybe the pesonal shot towards you was the reason, and not your "fire back".

We try to be as objective as we can. If a post in a thread is over the line, it gets deleted. If the whole thread decays into trash, the whole thing gets deleted.

Everyone - it would help if you keep yourselves in check. We don't have the spare time to read every post and delete what is inappropriate. Your goal is not to post whatever you want and wait for us to weed out what is inappropriate - we get tired of that real quick. It is easier for us to delete the whole thing than to sift through it all. It is easier still if we don't have to in the first place.

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

FREE SPEECH ALLEY.........

anyway, thanks, sir.........

7. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

You know, freedom of speech carries with it absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that there won't be consequences for what you say. Besides, this is a private forum. You post here at the pleasure of the moderators. Go back and read the First Amendment...the mods here aren't bound by it, only Congress is.

8. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Thanks Francis

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Well the owner of the site didn't zap it.

Must be one of the "glasses and hair" guys.

10. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.