What is the word on Derrick Pegues?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by tygertail, Feb 1, 2005.

1. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

2. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Old Missy or MooU

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

that sucks. thanks for the info

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

He is another victim of the "wild boys" pep talk :dis: by the big "O" or so they call him. It's like the bubonic plauge around here, these morons think he can lift ole Piss out of the mirky mire in one season. :dis:

No doubt Derek has many morons around here ( 20 miles from Ole Myth ) whispering in his ear. Too bad for him, he could have gone somewhere and been great, now he is anchored firmly in the quick sand that ruins great players known as the arm pit of the SEC, yes drum roll and laughter ........ :eek:lefire:

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Actually Starkville is the armpit... Ole Miss is more like the Tank (space between you nuts and as shole).

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Ill go with that.

the other day i went on a rant about Ole Miss in here. it's because of all the chest beating they are doing around here lately. Two days ago some moron got up in an employee meeting and ridiculed a guy who had a UT vols jacket on, he was an ole miss fan. One of the things he said was Ole miss has more "pretty girls " than any other SEC school. Now it's true they so have lot's of rich babes there, for what reason i dont know, I will point out they are rarely FROM there. AND the sheer enrollement numbers ( smaller for ole miss ) will tell you that UT, LSU, ( and USM ) and probably several other SEC schools have just as many pretty girls. i tried to point this out and I found out the idiot that made the statement has "never" been out of the state of Miss., much less visited another SEC campus. You SEE what i have to dela with on a dialy basis? CAN A BRUTHA GET SOME DAHM SYMPATHY AROUND HERE FOR GAWDS SAKE THESE REBEL MORONS ARE DRIVIN ME NUTS! :shock:

7. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

They are like dogs... ignore them and eventually they will go lay down and shut up... let them talk it up... will be interesting to see if they can back it up next year

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I'm pretty sure you mean "taint"

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Glad to see LSU still has the best and brightest students! :thumb:

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Man, it's inexplicable. My buddies and I pondered this very question for hours on end, after a couple of visits there. The eye candy is, quite simply, unparalleled (though we're #2, just ahead of Bama!) Their main downside is you need a freaking translator to get through their drawl. Oh yea, and they're dumb enough to go to Ole Miss!:eek:lefire:geaux tige

On the recruiting side, long term, MSU w/ Croom concerns me more than Ole Miss. So, if these kids go to Oxford, well, it could be worse. :eek:lefire: