What is your gut telling you

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LEGACY TIGER, Feb 1, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

For me this is not your parents New Orleans Saints. In the past I never got the feeling that the Saints would pull it out, as in the previous playoff appearances and NFC Championship game. This time I just knew deep down, that somehow the Saints would pull it out and make it to the Super Bowl. Something tells me, call it fate, karma, magic, whatever that this team will win the Super Bowl. In the past, like most Saints fans, we would wait for the "Aint's" to show up, but this year, even in our loses, I just didn't have that sense. This team seems destined to be on top.

I BELIEVE that this SAINTS team, unlike any other, will show the world that New Orleans, it's natives, it's charm, and it's culture are the best in the world.

WHO DAT!!!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

What say you, just what is your gut telling you? Not your Black and Gold wearing sunglasses, koolaid drinking, fan you, but your gut.:thumb:

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Don't have a feeling for the game yet. I usually get one just before kickoff. For the Arizona game, i got a feeling of 31-7. Final was 45-14. not bad.

I overheard a guy tell a joke at outback in lafayette a few years ago.
    "Saints 99--Opponent 0. Saints have the ball at the opponents 1 yd line with 10 seconds left...Still anyone's ball game."

Funny, but sad and used to be true.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well on Paper and in Vegas that Saints are pretty big underdogs.

But if you remember so were the New York Giants against New England.

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

My gut tells me we lose by two touchdowns. Hope I'm wrong.

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

My gut tells me that we lose. I think that it's because I've come to expect the worst as a Saints fan and some things are just too good to be true.

Sadly, if it all ended now I would still be happy.

I am not expecting to win.....BUT if we do.......

1 person likes this.
  6. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

My gut tells me the media has vastly underestimated us. Do these guys forget we started the season 13-0? Do they forget that we destroyed Eli and Tom Brady?

There is so much talk about how great Peyton Manning is and almost everyone says we have no shot at winning this game.

No one gave Ohio State a chance to beat Miami in the NC game several years ago.

No one gave the Giants a chance to beat New England a couple years ago.

My gut tells me that our Saints will have a chip on their shoulders and they're gonna bring the wood to Miami.

Saints win!!!

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I'm still undecided. I like how the Saints match up for the most part, but it could get ugly if Indy opens up with a fast attacking approach.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

we lose because the excitement we have just being there is overwhelming. we truly are just happy to be there. maybe more than any team in history due to our woeful past, katrina and everything else to get to this point. its more than we even realize as fans Id imagine.

indi is there for one reason.

next year will be different.

9. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

The media is all over the Colts. The Saints are hardly mentioned unless it's something negative. Think the team hasn't noticed this? Also the Colts just want to win a game. The Saints want to win a city. They may have a fantastic QB but they aren't mentioning that so do we. They have a 1 demensional offense and we don't. Their defense will have a basically non existent Freeney. I think we are motivated and beat them by 10 to 14 points. I'm not just hoping, I really think this will happen.:angryfire

1 person likes this.
  10. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I agree with this. It's absolutely unbelievable how much the Saints are an afterthought in this game. The Colts have the advantage in one area, and one area only. Experience. Quarterback? Peyton is damn good, but I believe Brees can match him score for score. Running game? Colts DEAD LAST in the league. Defense? Neither is going to lock down the other. I see this as two very similar teams, and the team that makes the least mistakes wins.

I think all this slobbering over the Colts will give the Saints a bit of a chip on their shoulder. I think we come out and make a statement in this game. Time for the world to meet Drew Brees!