What time is the South Carolina game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAB, Oct 6, 2003.

1. JAB

JAB Freshman

Has this game been picked up for TV?

2. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I don't believe it has yet been picked up for tv, but I suspect that it will be by JP, if not by a major network. I'm hoping for a night game on ESPN, but wouldn't count on it. If it's not picked up by a network, then it will be available on PPV, right?

:geaux:

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Hard to Believe

LSU has not been on JP this year and JP is going to pick them up one game atleast and this game and Ole Miss are the only Chances.

4. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

Re: Hard to Believe

Wouldn't the Bammer game also be a potential JP telecast?

:geaux:

5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

IT Would

Bama sooooo BAD I forgot about them. NO really I think BAMA is still going to be CBS or ESPN it has forever.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I ma praying for the South Carolina game to be a night game since I am making the road trip out there.

7. RiverRidgeTiger

RiverRidgeTiger Founding Member

There is only two descent SEC games that day (LSU/USC & FLA/ARK)...So, chances are LSU will make back to back appearances on CBS...FLA surely won't. Worse case, LSU will be on ESPN that night. All this should be announced soon today.

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

With another Florida loss it would be unlikely that CBS would take the Ark game but they surprised me by picking LSU/UF over UGA/Tenn. Did they not want to see UGA twice in a row on CBS???

9. RiverRidgeTiger

RiverRidgeTiger Founding Member

I'm sure CBS wished they had picked Auburn/Arkansas for this weeks game of the week rather than LSU/FLA. But, last Monday the LSU game seemed to be better, but that of course was before FLA lost to Ole Miss and Auburn lnocked off Tenn.

I look for LSU and S.Carolina to be on CBS next Saturday. Like I said before, the other SEC games wouldn't match up...Georgia vs Vandy (NO), FLA @ Ark (NO), Miss State vs Auburn (Neg) and whatever the other was...

10. JAB

JAB Freshman

BATON ROUGE -- CBS has exercised the six-day selection for Southeastern Conference games slated for Saturday, Oct. 18, the league office announced on Monday.

As a result, the game time and the network televising LSU's contest against South Carolina in Columbia, S.C., will not be known until the conclusion of Saturday's telecast between LSU and Florida. CBS has decided to choose between the LSU-South Carolina or the Florida-Arkansas contest as its game for Oct. 18.

Whichever game CBS passes on will then fall to a 6:45 p.m. CDT start and will be televised either on ESPN or ESPN2. The Jefferson Pilot game on Oct. 18 will feature Alabama at Ole Miss.