What will it take for you to forgive Les?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

We are 5-0

We beat the Gators on Sat

We then beat 1 of the following

Auburn Bama or Hogs

Win all the rest and go 10-2

I will not think about the end of the Ole Miss game or the Tenn game.

I can't fix CLM for what seems to be a never ending last minute win.

If he starts losing all those games he will get fired. As long as he wins all those close games he will be our coach.

:milesmic: :wave: :milesmic:

2. tigerbubba

tigerbubba Founding Member

If he can make LSU football fun to watch again. This heartattack, embarrassing, undisciplined, play down to opponents football is just no fun to watch. If he can go to Florida with a new passing attack and pull out a total team effort win, then he will be on his way to me "forgiving" him.

Although, if he fires Crowten today, that would help too.

3. TigerCliff

I agree with the Crowten fire! Crowten and his over thinking is the worst thing possible with a guy like Les. I think Les wants it all to come from Gary but when Les does question the call going down I think stupid shows up. The fact 2 plays are not called like Les said has to fall on the head of GC!

I would like to know if GC called the play that had JJ name on it with 32 seconds to go. That is the single call I would like to know who made. GC or CLM>>?????

4. tigerbubba

I still can not understand why he would put JJ in the game. Did anybody think he would let Jefferson throw in that situation. Ridley spent the entire game gashing the defense up the left side. If we were going to be predictable I would rather go with the play that has worked all game long.

5. TigerCliff

I agree 100% and run it twice with JL at QB

let JL be on the field and hear the cheers for doing a great job for leading us down the field for one of the entire field drives of the year!

thanks Mr. Lee!!!!

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

What will it take for you to forgive Les?

Nothing. The coaching, CLM and CGC, are incompetent.

7. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Founding Member

I am just curious, you have asked before what does it take for us to forgive him. Why do we have to keep forgiving he mistakes he makes over and over and over? Most people learn from the error of their ways, especially when they come with the type of paycheck attached to his job. I don't see other major college coaches getting blasted time and time again for stupid mistakes. The guy needs to be fired and go coach some JuCo ball to get things ironed out for a while. I want LSU to be fun and enjoyable to watch not this disaster that I see on the field every week. Winning record be damned, don't make my beloved Tigers the laughing stock of college football. Les has to go.

8. tigerbubba

That could have been an historic victory for Lee. Something we would have talked about for years. Instead we will have to talk about how Miles screwed it up Blah, Blah, Blah. Hopefully, Lee gets his chance next week to have his great moment and the coaches don't try to steal it with stupidity or give it to someone else.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on ME.

[​IMG]

10. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

You don't forgive dumb, it wont fix anything. When there is a change made I'll thank him for his services and look ahead.

1 person likes this.