What's Ole Miss got

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CParso, Nov 19, 2004.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

What's Ole Miss got to keep them in this game? What could make Ole Miss win this game?

Saban has mentioned that the defense has struggled to be equiped for their 3 QB system.

What do ya'll think? Anything else?

2. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

The fact that not only do we seem unable to complete a forward pass, but we very rarely ever attempt one over 15 yards is one thing. That and a good chance of rain Saturday, which means anything can happen. The three QB system should not be that big of a deal. Spurlock can't hit the side of Tiger Stadium from 10 yards away and Lane hasn't been that good of a passer as well. Flatt can do some damage if he has time but he isn't very mobile. Webster's and T. Daniels' coverage this year is still a concern to me. The main thing will be to pay attention and be able to get the right people on the field depending on who is in at QB. The question of the day is have they quit as a team, or will they show up and give the type of effort they normally do every year against LSU? I look for it to be competitive early, but the first time they have something like a turnover go against them the wheels fall off and they lay down.

3. philter

philter Founding Member

Motivation and patience to allow LSU to turn the ball over on its own time.

4. G-man33

G-man33 Founding Member

I thought this was about the Women of Ole Miss.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

You nailed it

6. philter

philter Founding Member

Well the turnover came, and they scored off of it to take the lead. Good 'patience' by Ole Miss :(