What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hence....
    [​IMG]

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Most women out here just use the men's room when there is a line for the ladies.

I did. I don't know where to begin. "The Female External Catheter. The pouch is Non-Latex, and contains an Odor-Barrier pouch film. At the bottom of the pouch is a Convenience Drain that connects to the leg bag system (worn on the inner calf). It is one size fits all, and is cut to fit one's needs. Pouch stays in place y using adhesives that are provided. Application is explained in the instruction guide. "

One size fits all? Cut to fit one's "needs"? Stays in place using adhesives? W...T...F? What the eff does it adhere to? Of course they won't explain "application" until you purchase it and get the instruction guide. That's hardly a selling point. I don't think I want to know. I'd rather find a tree and squat than attach some portable pee bag to my leg. Damn.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

No, I don't go camping much--as in--I don't go camping AT ALL. What Bengal B described below about a cheap motel without cable would be my idea of camping, too. In fact, my younger "princess" said that on a test drive back in December when the salesman was discussing camping. She said, "My idea of roughing it is a hotel without wifi." Heaven help me--please.

I'm not the outdoorsy type. I like a bathroom, A/C, and electricity for my hair dryer.

I went to 5th grade camp several years ago with my older daughter and hated it (all Plano 5th graders go to a three-day camping/outdoor learning retreat during the school year.) For the record, we stayed in cabins with A/C and electricity, but hey, the floors were concrete, and the beds were similar to dorm beds.

We passed a trailer park about a mile from the camp, and the girls on my bus started saying (in their best Cher from "Clueless" voices), "Oh MA God, I canNOT stay there for three days! How can I stay THERE?"

I had to break it to the Plano princesses that they wouldn't be staying there, but there were actual kids that LIVED there full-time.

4. StaceyO

The day I need a pee bag attached to my leg is the day I become a hermit, I would think.

And I can hold it pretty well even in my 40's, but in my 20's and younger, I could go all day if I needed to.

5. StaceyO

And an update on the Asian woman who stole my daughter's costume.

She admitted she picked it up, but she had to leave town for the weekend (and her daughter will miss the recital altogether), so she told the studio director that she couldn't find time to drop my daughter's costume off at the studio before she left.

The studio director had to order another costume (thankfully, it was in stock in Skylar's size) and have it overnighted at the studio's expense. We picked it up yesterday.

WTF? You stole that costume, lady--since you couldn't be bothered to return it.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Damn you Stacey. You ruined my dinner last night. I went to a Chinese restaurant and I couldn't help but think about all the stuff you started about the bathroom habits of Asian women.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Good Lord, it seems designed to make you pee down your leg. Back in the 80's, the Campmor catalog sold similar device (The Sani-Fem) for women mountaineers, who couldn't afford to drop their pants in sub-zero temps. It had a short rubber tube so you could actually write your name in the snow, I suppose. I was amused that it traveled in a plastic zippered pouch that you can "wear on your belt."

Wouldn't a pissy portable penis pouch be the accessory of the year?

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ahhh, you don't know what you are missing, darlin'. I have taken several sheltered young ladies with similar feelings on wilderness trips and they loved it. Conversely I have taken a couple who were determined to be miserable and succeeded . . . making me miserable as well.

I have gotten really good at triaging a potential camping partner. Those can can handle a wilderness trail trip with minimal gear. Those that can handle car camping with folding chairs, air beds, propane stoves, and a standup tent. And . . . those that require a wi-fi hotel room and observe the country from behind a car window at 60 mph.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]
    And while I was looking....
    [​IMG]

GiantDuckFan, old school and StaceyO like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I tolerate people that eat cold pizza. I make fun of them while they do it but I tolerate it.