What's your fave non-LSU SEC game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBayouBengals, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Every year, the non-LSU SEC game I look forward to the most is Tennessee- Georgia. It has been a little lopsided until Ga pulled the last couple out. I enjoy both of these teams though and rarely have any problems with their fans (unlike Aubie, Florida, the hogs etc.....). Anyway, I am definetely looking forward to that game this year.

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I have always looked forward to FLA-TENN. I, however, do not think that this particular series will be as fun to watch anymore. I think that the SEC west will be getting the big spotlight for years to come if this season holds in store what I think it does.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I always liked Florida - Georgia in Jacksonville every year. Alabama - Tennessee is always a great matchup too. And I always like to watch Florida's out of conference games against Miami and Florida State.

4. Jolly Fatali

Jolly Fatali Freshman

UT vs. UGA - always has a good build up, the development of a story line and then some outstanding performances. Usually you get a wacked ending too!

5. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

I like to look forward to Bama - Auburn becuase it usually has a big impact on where we're going.

6. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

UF - UT or GA - AU

7. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

I like the UGA / Auburn game because they have some bad blood built up between the 2 schools. And another thing, they're only a little over an hour away from each other.

If I could get my wish, it would be for this year's Bama/Auburn game to NOT be a deciding factor on whether or not we go to Atlanta!

8. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Damn, I will exclude LSU and UGA. I would say UT-UF or AU-Bama.

AU is a little less then 2 hours to Georgia.

This will be our 107th meeting this year...

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bama-Auburn. They really hate each other and go after it hard.

10. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

All these games y'all are talking about are great games. I love SEC footbal. The only game I could not get up for is Kentucky-Vandy. Every year there seems to be a game that will affect the postions of LSU in the west, that is the one I am most interested in.