When coming to Baton Rouge, you have to stop here!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JasonBohn, Aug 27, 2004.

1. JasonBohn

JasonBohn Founding Member

If you haven't been to the LSU sports museum yet, you have to go! For the small price of $3, you can see everything you'll ever want to know about LSU sports. The guy that's always there, I think his name is Tom, is a really great guy, and knows so much about LSU sports. And if your nice enough to him, he'll let you try on Shaq's shoes. They also have a huge center display dedicated to the Sugar Bowl, and it plays constantly on a big screen. I was able to swing Warren Morris' bat that won the world series, try on shaq's shoes, and see tons more. I think everyone who comes to Baton Rouge this fall should stop by and check it out. God, I sound like an advertisement, but I know I haven't heard much about it, but I'm really glad I checked it out, probably the best $3 i've spent here...

www.andoniemuseum.org

2. lsufan99

lsufan99 Founding Member

What about the Hall of Champions (I think is what it is called) Is that open to the public? It says it is behind the Lawton Squad room. Where is the Lawton Squad room?

3. tiger7171

tiger7171 Founding Member

YES VISIT

I WENT A MONTH AGO AND THAT PLACE IS SO UNBELEIVABLE.I FLIPPED THRU ARNSBARGERS PLAYBOOK THAT WAS KEWL.THE HAVE SO MANY BOXES FULL OF STUFF THEY SHOULD HAVE BUILT A BIGGER BUILDING.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Does the place have a back door so TigerRagAndrew can sneak in for free?