When does Florida fire Muschamp? Apparently today.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Sep 13, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Some word, Rich Rods name may come up here, don't know if I see this one.

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Other names starting to show up, with Rich, but we still have a ways to go.

Spurrier, Mullen, Briles, Gundy, Strong (Yep, that Strong), Freeze, Bob, yep, Bob Stoops, Lame Kittens, Petrino (Yep), these are the early names.

Remember, Briles turned down UT to stay at Baylor.

Mullen, some word on him and Foley not seeing eye to eye.

Lame, this is one guy to keep an eye on, this guy should buy a Loto ticket one day, with his luck, he could win it all.

Strong, not having the fun he thought at UT, a mixed bag of people there, been a rocky start.

Freeze, he may stay right where he is for a while.

Petrino, Foley would have to sell his soul.

Don't see Big Game Bob moving for Fla.

Rich Rod, just wants to feel the love and have the light shined on him, in a good way.

SOS, does he head back? Lots of golfing areas.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He would do well to get what he can now. He MUST get away from Phil Bennet. I know he is a friend of yours but that guy is the kiss of death to a defense. I'm not sure if he knows what one looks like.

Well, that is unfortunate. For whom I'm not yet sure.

Lame, this is one guy to keep an eye on, this guy should buy a Loto ticket one day, with his luck, he could win it all.

Has been a dumpster fire everywhere he has been since Cheat Carrol left uscW. He scares me zero

Strong, not having the fun he thought at UT, a mixed bag of people there, been a rocky start.

after 1 year? I thought it was tough to get coaches to move around, families and all?

As he should

If you lie with dogs you are bound to get fleas, this one could work

Wouldn't be the first time they made a run at him. BGB is safer than Les Miles. Not going anywhere.

SOS, does he head back? Lots of golfing areas

No chance, has a membership at Augusta for taking the gig at uscE. I'm sure it would be quickly revoked should he bolt for the gaytors. I have a better chance of winning the masters than Fla does of getting the OBC to give up his membership there.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I have difficulty visualizing Darth Visor in a green jacket. Bobby Jones & Clifford Roberts are spinning in their graves.

And Spittin' Lou Holtz in a green jacket is a nightmare of epic proportions.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He would do well to get what he can now. He MUST get away from Phil Bennet. I know he is a friend of yours but that guy is the kiss of death to a defense. I'm not sure if he knows what one looks like.

Briles will never leave the state of Texas. He has come up through the ranks as a TX high school coach and I just don't see him leaving the state.

Well, that is unfortunate. For whom I'm not yet sure.

Good point, I'm thinking unfortunate for us non Florida people.

Has been a dumpster fire everywhere he has been since Cheat Carrol left uscW. He scares me zero

Oh we could only be so lucky.

after 1 year? I thought it was tough to get coaches to move around, families and all?

I'm thinking this one is more likely, charlie don't surf but he knows the state of Florida and recruiting it.

As he should

Ole Miss has the dough to be a player year in and year out, the question is will they spend it. They should do whatever it takes to keep him at home.

If you lie with dogs you are bound to get fleas, this one could work

When you win games, people forget about your past transgressions.

Wouldn't be the first time they made a run at him. BGB is safer than Les Miles. Not going anywhere.

This one is interesting as well considering his DC job there got him the OU HC job.

SOS, does he head back? Lots of golfing areas

No chance, has a membership at Augusta for taking the gig at uscE. I'm sure it would be quickly revoked should he bolt for the gaytors. I have a better chance of winning the masters than Fla does of getting the OBC to give up his membership there.

I'm with you.... Also hasn't he pissed off just about every important person involved with Florida since he's been at USCe?

6. shane0911

Pretty good except for the Stoops angle. Florida made a run at him a while back, maybe when the hired Will. If they couldn't get him then they won't get him now. He just built a freaking castle in Norman and when I say it is a castle I mean that in every sense of the the word. He is a made man here even with the under achieving (debatable) Sadly I don't know a ton about their roster but I know they get Knight back next year, they MAY get DGB to stick around, Sterling Shepard will probably stay for his Sr year because education is paramount to that family, if both of those are on the field next year then look the hell out, it is OBJ/Landry all over again as far as a WR grouping. Mixon looks as if he will stick around, one would think if he was going to transfer he would have done it rather than going to class and burning another year of playing time. I don't know about Striker if he is eligible but may be the best in the business at getting after the QB. Guy is a mad man.

Say what you will about Bob, the guy can coach and you couldn't run him out of here with an infantry division.

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

So you missed the Baylor game the other day? Do a little homework an get back to me. The defense was far from the problem. 7pts, 7pts 0 pts, should give you a hint.

1 year, it was rocky from the start. You weren't listening when I posted before. Pay attention. I told of a coach that moved after one year, because of his wife not liking the stop. I have a few more stories if it could help you.

I'm trying Shane.

8. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Some say NFL with BGB, but you never know, does he make the move. I think hes around 53 of 54 years old.

9. shane0911

I know and I appreciate the effort, however Baylors defense has been garbage for a long damn time. 58/61 ? Really? You gonna tell me anyone was doing any tackling in that one? Or were you talking about getting curb stomped by WVU? Clint Trickett? Really. C'mon man.

10. shane0911

Meh? I won't say that it won't happen. He catches about as much hell around here with the OU fans as Les does with us Tigers. I'd be surprised if he bolted, especially if it were just some random "opening" the right job, right front office, right foundation already in place yeah but realistically how often do those jobs come around?