Where can I buy an LSU jersey

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by VT Sucks, Dec 25, 2003.

1. VT Sucks

VT Sucks Freshman

Hey, this is my first time posting on this board. I am a huge UVA fan, followed by Duke, and then LSU is my #3 team. I saw LSU play at VT last year, sat with some LSU students, and I've been an LSU fan since. My mom tried to get me a purple LSU jersey for Christmas, but they were out of stock at eastbay, and she couldnt back order it. Where can I get a purple one (not of Mike Clayton, I already have a white one of him)?. I live in VA, and we dont sell any LSU stuff here (except that white Mike Clayton jersey), but we stopped selling that. I saw some Addidas LSU jerseys that looked more like the real ones, as opposed to Nike. (the shoulder striped goes all the way around on Nike's.) Should I just get the Addidas one? Thanks for the help, and good luck against Oklahoma.

:geaux:

2. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

Check the link at the top of this page- Tiger fan store

3. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Hi,

There are two great looking purple Adidas Jerseys at the TigerForums.com fan store. Once you're there just click on the "jerseys" link on the right side of the page. You can always find the link the store on the menu at the top TigerForums.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas!

4. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

Every now and then you'll see an authentic jersey on Ebay. They just had one of four issued Josh Reed 2002 Sugar Bowl jerseys sell for over $500.

Unfortunately, they don't sell AUTHENTIC LSU jerseys to the general public. No one knows why. I spoke with Ms. Rose at Tiger Gifts on Severn and she said they would LOVE to sell Authentic jerseys but NO ONE sells them. She said something about the LSU's A.D.'s office wanting to restrict access to the authentic jerseys but she didn't know why.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i just bought this one yesterday:
    [​IMG]

isnt that pretty?

6. VT Sucks

VT Sucks Freshman

Thanks for the help guys, Can't wait to watch the Sugar.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What does the back of it look like? Does it have Clayton's name on it?

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dunno what is on the back yet. all i know is that wearing it will bring crazy good luck. i'll be happy either way. my guess it has no name, like video games.