While tossing bouquets at Ohio Joe..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Punch a few holes in his parachute.

furduknfish likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Not exactly. Taps mantra has been and always was trading down to O after Miles. Why get rid of an overall winning% for rosey finch, the wife beater who could never really be qualified to sustain what Miles built? His words and to a degree, many others including yours.

O is beginning to tear down that mindset by at least matching Miles overall. You can apple to apple this all you want, but O is proving to a certain point he was not a trade down. O still needs to meet expectations and he shall be held to that, by everyone. But folks like you and tap should put the pitch fork down and try to enjoy what is unfolding before your very eyes because if you don't, you may come to realize you may never be happy regardless of the outcome.

TheRealist, kluke, KyleK and 7 others like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nicely done mon ami

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

The thing that bothers me about this thread is the title of it. In his hatred for Oeaux, he is snarky about one of the best QBs we have had in a looooooong while??? I don't get it. If he wants to hate the coach, that's one thing. But to diss the QB tells me he hates the team as well as many have said of him in the past.

KyleK, TBTrumpet, LSUDieHard and 4 others like this.
  5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Is very simple any alocades he sends Joe's way is a reminder of the ineptitude of Elmer to get out of his own damn way.

TBTrumpet, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Here is the best part of the situation if there can actually be one. Taint the turd burglar will claim that I have turned you all against him.

Lol what a maroon

7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Yep Oeaux’s Crootin has been Top Notch ...
    2 legitimate questions ... Ok, let’s whoop the troll with his own links ...

Question 1: Whatever happened to DBU?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/fanbuzz.com/college-football/sec/lsu/lsu-defensive-back-university/amp/
    Excerpt: But LSU is still pumping out talent with the next group of Adams, Tre’Davious White, Greedy Williams, & Donte Jackson.
    Helluva Grad Class ... Huh ...
    Troll Knockout Punch: Not only has their run of top-level talent on the back end of their defense gone on for well over a decade, but it could easily continue for another decade. Because they have been branded one of the top destinations for defensive backs, and they have one of tht talent pools for high school recruits right in their back yard, expect them to continue flooding the NFL with top prospects at corner and safety for years to come.

Let’s do the Jeopardy Game Show Style?

Who are the newest freshmen stars at DBU?
    1. Who is Derek Stingley?
    2. Who is Cordell Flott?
    3. Who is Jay Ward?
    4. Who is Raydarious Jones?

Who transferred from DBU recently out of frustration for lack of PT?
    1. Who is Kelvin Joseph

Question #2: what happened to the vaunted LSU Rushing Game ?
    Look in your own link and you will find LSU has more offensive yards than anyone in the SEC and LSU is in the process of integrating the rushingg attack into what has become the most prolific offense in school history. Proof of this is records falling like shitflies into a gumbo at a troll party. Coaches are happy with 58 points per game the LSU offense has achieved and are working hard to integrate more rushing plays into the games plans to make our 1:45 AVERAGE SCORING DRIVES LONGER TO SPARE OUR DEFENSE FATIGUE ... Perhaps you have some LEGITIMATE SUGGESTIONS for improvement to send to the coaches ...

We’re waiting to hear one legitimate suggestion

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

This is what makes him a troll. If you want to point out our shortcomings, that’s legit. If you want to mock LSU fans for enjoying success because you’re salty about how it happened? That’s not legit.

KyleK and shane0911 like this.
  9. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Let’s just wait and see what happens when we play Florida, Auburn, Alabama. We’re only 5 weeks into the season and have the second best offense in the country with a big road win against Texas. If you ask me would Les Miles been able to win that game on the road in Texas probably but if I had to put money on it I would say no. Our defense wasn’t going to stop Texas and it was clear and I don’t know if that has to do with the change in physicality in the type of offense were running or Dave Aranda trying different things because he knows the offense can put up half a hundred.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In 2015 Leonard Fournette had the Heisman just about signed, sealed and delivered until Les Miles one dimensional offense lost it for him. Fortunately we no longer have a coach who refuses to change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.