White Men Can't Dunk...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Blake from Maryland's missed dunk tonite on national (if not international) television is an absolute embarassment to the white male race.:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He looked like me 20 years ago. Speaking of 20 yrs ago...I played with the only black man I know who sucked at basketball. he was the ultimate bricklayer. as a side note, that team (my frosh yr in HS) got beat 68-8 in a game.....I was high scorer with 4:D :D :D .....no bs.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Jon Barry won the Slam Dunk Contest at the NBA All Star Game a few years ago. Then again Larry Bird had the vertical leap of a sea slug and he didn't do to bad for his career. When Pete Maravich played for LSU dunking was not allowed in games but I saw him miss a few dunks during pregame warmups and he would most definately be on the "All Hang Time Team"

3. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

You have only known one black guy who was bad at basketball your whole life?

I'll admit that black people are ussually better at basketball than whitey, but the two worst players I know are black, Then again, I know a lot of terrible basketball players, both black and white, maybe I need to start hanging out with better athletes.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Brent Barry won the slam dunk contest.

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Did you happen to see Mauquis Estil, 6'9" black center from Kentucky, try to dunk in the Wisconcin game. He first missed a layup and I wondered why he didn't just dunk it. The next pass inside he tried to dunk it and didn't get it over the rim. I don't think he can get six inches off the floor.