Who besides a Tiger Fan would coach BB here?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roygu, Feb 6, 2004.

1. roygu

roygu Founding Member

PMAC

Heck, even Conference USA has better facilities. I'm surprised that Butch Pierre and John Brady have been able to bring in top recruits to play in the PMAC.

2. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Maybe they use Tiger Stadium for their recruiting visits.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Pretty sad!

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

These things go in cycles. When LSU is finished with the rennovations, the PMAC will be fine.

Now, someone at LSU should be held acountable for letting the roof go so far before re-roofing it. Rennovations like new lights, sound system, and seats can be done at intervals. But basic maintennance like roof repair should be an ongoing task.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Tigers didn't have much in the way of baseball facilities either before Skip came. I remember an interview with Laval where he said Skip had the coaches out painting the dugouts and fixing the field. I agree that the PMAC is falling to pieces but give us a quality program and watch how fast things get fixed. Also instead of burning up all of his energy jumping and screaming at players and officials maybe Brady needs to get his butt up on the roof and patch a few holes. If it wasn't below Skip it surely shouldn't be below Brady to get some work clothes on for a day or two.

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Does basketball have some sort of club, like the Gridiron Club and the Coaches Committee?

If they do, I never hear anything about them...

7. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Was the roof on the baseball field leaking? How did skip repair that. LOL
    The problem has been that the Athletic department does not own the PMAC. Until the LSU Administration does their job to rectify that, John Brady is powerless to do anthing but complain and I have heard him complain on his radio show.

I noticed that South Carolina built a nice BB arena, then hired the WF coach. They were sold out when they played LSU and are leading the SEC East. Don't think the BB coach did much brick laying in SC.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Do you think they are leading the East because their roof doesn't leak or they have a coach that can teach both defense AND OFFENSE? You could move the Super Dome to B.R. and that is not going to help them win. I want a quality PMAC AND a quality basketball team, right now we have neither.:geaux:

9. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

The PMAC is in terrible shape so I'll give you that but not having a quailty basketball team, I beg to differ. We may not be Top 10 right now but we a pretty damn good.

10. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

I don't know, but I watched Gonzaga last night and I thought they were playing in my high school gym. No it was at home for the Zag's. However they are ranked as the #8 team in the country. Obviously it takes more than a gym for most players and coaches. I feel if we get rid of Brady things will fall into place. We better hurry up for Tasmin's sake.:geaux: