Who really cares?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PaulP, Jan 31, 2003.

1. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

What is the point of posting links to other boards that bash LSU? Don't we have better things to discuss than what idiotic, jealous UMiami and Auburn fans say about our recruiting? Personally, I browse this board to get updates and info. on LSU sports, not to find out what the rest of the world thinks about us. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make my day any better to hear people degrade my team.

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Amen! All I get is angry when I read their posts. I'm just gonna be happy that being an LSU fan is a badge of honor and not one of shame. :)

3. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

if you don't like them you don't have to read them. I posted that stuff yesterday because I get angry when they bash our players, coach and university. Like I said if you don't want to read it move on to the next thread.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I read them for the same reason people slow down to look at an accident...I just can't avert my eyes!!!! :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

5. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

You're right Lifer I don't have to read them, but can you a least title them with something like 'Hateful material about our Tigers'. I mean there's enough bad and hateful news on tv and radio, why subject ourselves to more of it on our beloved Tigers' message board.

After what happened last season, we deserve to enjoy the positives of LSU football without digging around other message boards for the negative.