Who was your Peach Bowl MVP?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bandit88, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

JJ got the game ball from the announcers.

The only reason I'd change that is because I think the defense won this game, and I'd give it to Chad Jones if I had to choose one player, and Jones + Riley/Sheppard/Beckwith if I could give more than 1.

Jones' TD pass breakup, plus his special teams play, plus his presence all over the field - he had a bit of a coming out party in my opinion.

What do yall think?

Who's your game MVP?

2. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

i think i still give it to JJ. He seemed in complete control of the team tonight.

The D stepped up tonight, no doubt though.

3. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Shades of Matt Flynn in his Peach Bowl start...Hopefully he can keep it up. I'd give it to JJ, he earned it tonight. The Defense did a really excellent job tonight, But there suppose to be our strenght...glad they showed up.

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

On offense it was clearly JJ. He made some amazing plays and showed unbelievable poise for a freshman.

I wonder if a young quarterback can speed up his throwing motion and maintain his accuracy. If he had JR's quick delivery neither of the two fumbles last night would have happened.
    He is going to be a great college quaarterback but he needs to speed it up to be successful in the NFL, IMO.

5. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

The MVP last night was........Coach Les Miles.

With all the adversity from this season, Les had this team ready to play. The emotion this team played with was tremendous!

With the exception of the Bama game, the defense played with more passion than any other game this season. They were in attack mode all night long.

And this wasn't a shabby team we played last night either. Tech stomped a mudhole in jawja's ass a few weeks ago.

I think Les did his worse coaching job this year since he's been here. But last night he got back on track. I think this will carry over into next season and LSU will be back on track as well.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I give it to Beckwith. The props have to go to the defense for holding them to 3 points. A lot of guys were all over the screen all night, but Beckwith seemed to be there most of all.

7. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

JJ. That initial drive set the tone for the entire night and he was flawless in executing it.

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I gotta go with JJ, but Chad Jones showed up also.